Newbie looking for friends

Re: Newbie looking for friends

D.N;442203 said:
Hi Dixon. You stay near me. Haha. Anw, I'm new as well.

Great then next time we can jio all those bimmers staying around us for coffee :)

Dixon120;442195 said:
Thanks bro for the tips :)
I think the comfort i still can accept cos its about 50% better than my subaru lol. as for the boot space is also good enough for me. Had u tried to upgrade the ECU tuning so to get about 15bhp to 25 bhp? Also did u change the ICE already? I am getting the sedona red body :) cos i think black very common in bimmer liao.

Haha nope. Did none of the above. Actually i know nuts about cars. Thats why i dont dare to do anything to my car. Trying to learn though. Good colour choice. Actually wanted to try some other colours but my friends all driving black cars. Influenced me to get a black one too. Hahaha.

slow_130i;442090 said:
overtrade? what do you mean?

got the car close to 140k

ok got the price already. listed price from PML is 148'800 after discount the price should be 140k. jus for your info. :)

Dixon120;442236 said:
ok got the price already. listed price from PML is 148'800 after discount the price should be 140k. jus for your info. :)

hey thanks dude.. so my price is not too bad la... :)

Anyhow, already booked the car and deposit given liao. I was told there were only 2 left.. silver or black, so I chose black.

Have told them that I will collect car end of June as I will be going overseas before that. Now looking forward to end-June. Hahaha

lol ok mean while just sit relax and wait for our new toy to come :)

Hi Dixon,

oh i see (probably the driver anyhow wack that's why so many accidient)....cool ride you have 120 cab as in your avatar?

same engine as the 320i i supposed........

have you done the Velocity (Throttle Device)?
install GrupeeM
yes you should try the BVO re-flash

happy modding..........

cheers

ac323;442376 said:
Hi Dixon,

oh i see (probably the driver anyhow wack that's why so many accidient)....cool ride you have 120 cab as in your avatar?

same engine as the 320i i supposed........

have you done the Velocity (Throttle Device)?
install GrupeeM
yes you should try the BVO re-flash

happy modding..........

cheers

i always wanted to reflash my ecu for it as to gain abit more for the move off, btw bro can u check for me how would they charge? cos i check with BMworkshop they quoted me 900 - 1200.

Congrats on getting the 1er dood! :)

Dixon120;442194 said:
thats why i change to a bimmer now cos first impressive for my work, ppl will say wow bmw ar lol,

Say, you dunt happen to be in the MLM line ya?

If you must ask, I guess the answer is no then. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups