Newbie: MacGuyVeR

MacGuyVeR

Hi to all at bmw-sg!

I've been reading all posts on bmw-sg forum for a few months and only recently *remembered* to sign up. I owe my knowledge of my 2 beemers to you guys!

A little intro:
I've been driving bmws since 2001. First beemer was a 728i, the "Russian Mafia-badboy" 007 model and the E46 318i. I've moved on to change the old 728i to a X5 3.0 in '04 and a E90 320i in '05 and recently got my FairladyZ.

I am a tire/handling/engine enthusiast but haven't done any modifications to either of my beemers except adding some I.C.E.

feel free to pm me on anything at all!

rgds...

Re: Newbie: MacGuyVeR

hi n welcome....join us on the next meetup. dun see any x3 so far.

hii there, welcome to the forum.
do join us at our monthly meet up.
cheers!!

totoseow;204446 said:
hi n welcome....join us on the next meetup. dun see any x3 so far.

X3s are quite rare indeed. I see more X5s than X3s on the road these days.

I have a few nice pics of my 350z and my buddy's 645Ci. We were bored and went ard SG for photoshoots. Try to guess where we went! :)

Navamara.com - 350z & 645ci

Hello MacGuyVeR!! I recently bought a new 320i Titanium silver and he's a month old now. Hey any idea anyone who knows what the type pressure is for a 18"wheel? Dont mean to be thick here... thanks. Lena:

so are u as skillful and smart as the real macgyver?

yikes afraid not in fact I treat my car like a husband should be treated..so he's washed with TLC ..

lena;204768 said:
Hello MacGuyVeR!! I recently bought a new 320i Titanium silver and he's a month old now. Hey any idea anyone who knows what the type pressure is for a 18"wheel? Dont mean to be thick here... thanks. Lena:

BMW recommended tire pressure can be found on a sticker on the inside of the driver's door.
E90 is a very light and balanced car so it would be gd to put ard 29-31 PSI front, 31-33 PSI rear. Play ard with the pressure until u get the desired feel. Alternatively, You can match your tyre size on the tire pressure sticker.

Terry;204771 said:
so are u as skillful and smart as the real macgyver?

Lol.. I wished i was, then i'll integrate 320i wheels from my X5.. hahaha... love those michelin diamaris. Imagine a E90 on 255/50/19, 275/45/19... :laughlik:

totoseow;204854 said:
hmmmi see mosque street...i see kandahar street...

Thats correct!! u Pro sia... this kind of lighting also can recognize. :yikess:

there's one more location which u missed. The shot from the rear of both cars side by side, with a few round lamps(_MG_7936.htm), thats taken at takashimaya taxi stand area. Had to pose as magazine photographers and sweet talk the security guards into letting us take a few shots there at ard 0300h.

One thing's for sure, the guards were very "garang" :screwedu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubfail

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back