Newbie on the block

Hi everyone, I am Maverick, newbie on the block.

Just bought a 520i 6 months ago, metallic silver black. Buying it was a dream come true, after my first experience with it, driving it up to Genting 10 years ago, in friends' 3 series.

Favourite past time is Golf, so if there is any Golf fanatic out there that need kakis, can pm me. Will sure play if can take leave.

Re: Newbie on the block

welcome in bro.

go to control panel> settings and options > edit avatar

Quite unlucky recently, maybe its me. Went thru LA and Narita Airport to come home, almost need to strip down to nothing. Go thru checkpoint before boarding, was told my seat was not available.

Message say unable to save picture. I will try again tomorrow, finding another photo.

Thanks.

Hi Maverick,

welcome in...........

cheers

Strip down to nothing? hmm... hope no photo is taken by them :laughlik:

anyway, if i am not wrong, u need to have 10 posts to be a registered member. after that, then you can upload your avatar. :goodup:

maverick0118;502133 said:
Quite unlucky recently, maybe its me. Went thru LA and Narita Airport to come home, almost need to strip down to nothing. Go thru checkpoint before boarding, was told my seat was not available.

Message say unable to save picture. I will try again tomorrow, finding another photo.

Thanks.

hey mav, i just started golf! havent gotten my pc yet. am im keen to get my first set of ladies clubs. any suggestions? :)

ginny;504618 said:
hey mav, i just started golf! havent gotten my pc yet. am im keen to get my first set of ladies clubs. any suggestions? :)

Im sure Tiger Woods could help you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back