newbie reporting

Re: newbie reporting

having driven a PML warrantied car for 9 years.

warranty is a double edged sword.
Great for catastrophic issues like engine/gearbox failure.

but otherwise you're at their mercy.
servicing, parts everything. they charge you pay.
even after deducting cost of parts.

you can often be paying more than what you would otherwise pay for outside.
you don't fix as recommended - warranty can be voided.

for many ADs.
Warranty also acts as a revenue stream
not a customer service avenue.

but most people seem to not be able to see thru the smokescreen
*shrug*
well, it's their money.

0.02c

coolman;446054 said:
Bro we seems to belong to the same cat of pple.... after a few yrs tired of our ride and need to change liao...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Tired is one thing, but also have to remember warrenty running out soon. Take profit not at the peak but close to the peak, or else no value liao. Or in our case is take smaller loss instead of bigger loss. Nearing the end of 3rd year, you will c a more drastic % drop in resale price.:yikess:

niteblu;446058 said:
having driven a PML warrantied car for 9 years.

warranty is a double edged sword.
Great for catastrophic issues like engine/gearbox failure.

but otherwise you're at their mercy.
servicing, parts everything. they charge you pay.
even after deducting cost of parts.

you can often be paying more than what you would otherwise pay for outside.
you don't fix as recommended - warranty can be voided.

for many ADs.
Warranty also acts as a revenue stream
not a customer service avenue.

but most people seem to not be able to see thru the smokescreen
*shrug*
well, it's their money.

0.02c

Ok ok, another 2 cents from me:wavey: . I usually choose not to get things done at PML, eg change oil filter, engine oil that kind of things etc. But it give us peace of mind with the warrenty, just in case serious shit happens, eg gearbox die.

But most of all, I really don't know what the hell the previous owner did to, did in, did on, did under, did with..... got the idea; with the car. And accidents can be misrepresented, or not reported(if car bang wall and owner just bring to workshop on own account).

Shit, pardon my language, I repeat; SHIT can happen with pre own cars. I jux don't want to take chances. If one can afford , and willingly afford a new Bimmer, then don't settle for a pre own; unless(____________) Please fill in the blanks:dance: :woottt:

Don't mean to offend:shakemyb:

guys just to update.... finally i place my deposit for a 323i this afternoon at PML. Collection will be Aug. June production only left with 2 units (black wz black interior or monoco blue wz black interior) so i chose the blue wz black interior. There goes my lovely Civic FD1......

awesome... welcome in!!

planning to keep ur car stock or joining the dark side?

coolman;449457 said:
guys just to update.... finally i place my deposit for a 323i this afternoon at PML. Collection will be Aug. June production only left with 2 units (black wz black interior or monoco blue wz black interior) so i chose the blue wz black interior. There goes my lovely Civic FD1......

Congrats on your new ride, bro! Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

coolman;449457 said:

Hey bro,

Back from your trip liao ah. Enjoyed rite?

So, did Jovis gave you a good deal? If so, congrats.

Got mind last Sat. Enjoying every min. I am sure you will too.

Got a few new thread started by me on this forum, pls feel free to visit n comment.

Meantime, you enjoy your Civic while you can, but most of all, have a great n safe ride.

Cheers

Kaiser;449462 said:
awesome... welcome in!!

He will be quite 'dark'. Go Sepang Vroom vroom with his Civic one.:woottt: :woottt:

:p :p :dance: :dance:

Kaiser;449462 said:
awesome... welcome in!!

ha ha maybe stock for a while but my backside will go itchy very fast..... i m thirst for power :sneaky: :sneaky:

kim_pioneer;449474 said:
He will be quite 'dark'. Go Sepang Vroom vroom with his Civic one.:woottt: :woottt:

:p :p :dance: :dance:

ha ha yup will njoy my last track with my civic next Friday and need to stop tracking for at least a year, since ride still new, else heart pain.... but sure quite "dark" in future whenever possible..... ha ha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back