Newbie reporting

Re: Newbie reporting

F10BBS;670565 said:
Hi there,

Just got myself an F10 and hope to see u guys at the next meetup soon.

Cheers

Hi F10,

Congrats and welcome onboard.........

* we hope to see you at the meet-up too
cheers

F10BBS;670565 said:
Hi there,

Cheers

there's a Meetup this fri@Labrador park 9pm

Sorry got to give this coming meet up a miss as now away from Sin .... Hope to see u guys next time...

F10BBS;670565 said:
Hi there,

Cheers

Welcome bro...there's a meet up tonite 9pm @ Labrador park. Go check it out...:thumbsup:

from your name, do you have BBS on your F10?
do share some pictures.

I yet to collect mine.... still waiting waiting....

ckbmwe60;679550 said:
from your name, do you have BBS on your F10?
do share some pictures.

I yet to collect mine.... still waiting waiting....

Meaning there is a waiting list for the new F10? Given the current COE hike?

got mine from PI man....

cocked up my order..

would avoid this dealer : LECOPRESTIGE if any bro going to get a PI car

ckbmwe60;679731 said:
got mine from PI man....

cocked up my order..

would avoid this dealer : LECOPRESTIGE if any bro going to get a PI car

Is this located at Turf City?

For PI, go for the "big boys".....those who had a bigger show room and bring > 15 to 20 units stocks type....just my 2 cents worth view....

cheers!

such as?
bigger PI = bigger profit margin?
ex-stock is the best huh :)

New5;679762 said:

For PI, go for the "big boys".....those who had a bigger show room and bring > 15 to 20 units stocks type....just my 2 cents worth view....

cheers!

New5;679762 said:

cheers!

Yes... located in turf city.

I was shopping around then ( May/ June) time.
Went to the big boys like VIN, Prime, etc etc..
Found that the car they brought in very variable in terms of spec, engine and pricing
For instance, Carlingual was selling the 3.0 523i and the salesman hasnt got a clue what he was talking about, hence I walk off
Prime was the first I approached, their cars are generally 10k more expensive then their peers for similar spec. Told to have existing stock but he never came back to me... hence I gave the deal to some one.

Eventually, I found the 523i which was told that already in Sg port just waiting for custom clearance. The car was then selling as 206k with power tailgate, roller blind, comfort access, sunroof etc.
Trade in price was only 3k off what PML so called Overtrading

I signed the deal and paid the deposit then.
Was told the car going to be delivered within 3 months. My mistake of not really checking the reality of availability but only later on after 2 months, the sales person said that was her mistake and the car was not in singapore and will have to wait
They however offered me a lower spec car at 6k off, All the same but minus power tailgate, roller blind and comfort access. I do get a M sport steering wheel though.

Needed the car soon for my wedding, I have no choice to pick this car and will hopefully be deliver next week.

wt_know;679775 said:
such as?
bigger PI = bigger profit margin?
ex-stock is the best huh :)

Yes.. Existing stock the best !
dont trust them when they said the car is already in port! must have the car in the showroom.

ckbmwe60;679780 said:
Yes... located in turf city.

I was shopping around then ( May/ June) time.
Went to the big boys like VIN, Prime, etc etc..
Found that the car they brought in very variable in terms of spec, engine and pricing
For instance, Carlingual was selling the 3.0 523i and the salesman hasnt got a clue what he was talking about, hence I walk off
Prime was the first I approached, their cars are generally 10k more expensive then their peers for similar spec. Told to have existing stock but he never came back to me... hence I gave the deal to some one.

Eventually, I found the 523i which was told that already in Sg port just waiting for custom clearance. The car was then selling as 206k with power tailgate, roller blind, comfort access, sunroof etc.
Trade in price was only 3k off what PML so called Overtrading

I signed the deal and paid the deposit then.
Was told the car going to be delivered within 3 months. My mistake of not really checking the reality of availability but only later on after 2 months, the sales person said that was her mistake and the car was not in singapore and will have to wait
They however offered me a lower spec car at 6k off, All the same but minus power tailgate, roller blind and comfort access. I do get a M sport steering wheel though.

Needed the car soon for my wedding, I have no choice to pick this car and will hopefully be deliver next week.

Ok, I think I know which lady u r refering to. I did visit her office once while looking around with my friend.

U have my sympathy bro. Fyi, when I placed my order with my PI, I was also been told that the car of the mentioned specs is arriving into our port soon. The original promised date was end August but I collected my car on the 1st week of August instead. So either my PI is able to keep their words or I am lucky....

cheers.

got a called from the boss yesterday, Car already in port, awaiting clearance. If everthing goes well, will be collecting the car on next Friday

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denticorereview

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back