Newbie Saying Hi

motogeek

Hi all,

Just swapped my 2 year old Rocco for a used 116i recently due to dire need of space. Looking forward to learn more from the Bros and Sis here.

Thanks

Re: Newbie Saying Hi

motogeek;928608 said:
Hi all,

Just swapped my 2 year old Rocco for a used 116i recently due to dire need of space. Looking forward to learn more from the Bros and Sis here.

Thanks

Hi Mot,

welcome onboard...............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

:wavey: motogeek :wavey:

Thanks guys.. I am still getting used to the driving dynamics of the 116. So far so good.

I would love to get a 116i/pre owned 320i if possible, however not earning much at the moment =( Thus need to carry on driving my swift...sobs

noobmiyavi;928830 said:
I would love to get a 116i/pre owned 320i if possible, however not earning much at the moment =( Thus need to carry on driving my swift...sobs

Hi Noob, PML having offer on the 116 Urban. Its going at 150k. I got my almost a year old car at slightly lesser than that. And at the current COE pricing, thats a very tempting offer. It should swing you over. ;)

motogeek;928865 said:
Hi Noob, PML having offer on the 116 Urban. Its going at 150k. I got my almost a year old car at slightly lesser than that. And at the current COE pricing, thats a very tempting offer. It should swing you over. ;)

I know! And if i'm not wrong, there is a CEV rebate of 10k as well. so tats pretty neat. However I need to calculate the monthly installment I need to pay, might be a bit harsh on a young graduate who just entered the workforce. But I really love to own one sobs!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back