Newbie to Beemer

wmkok

Hello guys

Collecting a used F10 soon and have a question on the difference in ride height between the front and rear. Specifically, the rear ride height is lower than the front. The mileage is only 29,000km so unlikely to be a worn out suspension. Is this usual?

Thanks
wmkok

Re: Newbie to Beemer

wmkok;940274 said:
Hello guys

Collecting a used F10 soon and have a question on the difference in ride height between the front and rear. Specifically, the rear ride height is lower than the front. The mileage is only 29,000km so unlikely to be a worn out suspension. Is this usual?

Thanks
wmkok

Hi wm,

welcome onboard....

* MW also F10........see what he has to say soon..
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

As the self declared expert, I will say its normal because the new F10 include a front dual ball joint short-long arm suspension, and rear multilink suspension, making the front sit higher than the rear, and not the rear sit lower than the front.

Thanks, that was really fast.

Pardon me, don't quite understand on the last part that "not the rear sit lower than the front", seem contradictory to the first part?

Are we looking at up to 3cm difference? It was at least obvious to my naked eyes.

It means the front is higher due to different suspension systems from the rear...

yes it's obvious n many have said that its "shit".

MW;940299 said:
It means the front is higher due to different suspension systems from the rear...

yes it's obvious n many have said that its "shit".

was it 3cm???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Ok more like about 15mm ie one finger difference. But am still surprised that they allow for the difference in ride height.

Thanks again guys.

wmkok;940305 said:
Ok more like about 15mm ie one finger difference. But am still surprised that they allow for the difference in ride height.

Thanks again guys.

how about your tyre pressure?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Have not got a chance to check the tire pressure as i have not collected the ride. But pressure should be fine since i test drove the car.

wmkok;940314 said:
Have not got a chance to check the tire pressure as i have not collected the ride. But pressure should be fine since i test drove the car.

ok update us.....

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks.........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

:wavey: :wavey:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member