Newbie Z4

Re: Newbie Z4

Welcome!!

Which model of Z4 did you book?

Centaurea;396631 said:
its the 2006 nov 2.5 i.....no sports mode, basic model with 16" rims :(

Eh? I never realised the sports mode was an option? Thought it was basic equipment..

16" wheels - nothing that the local 'poison' can't take care of.... Where is Kenntona?? :)

What's the exterior/interior colour?

cangrats on your new ride. welcome to bmw.sg

Breyton;396633 said:
Eh? I never realised the sports mode was an option? Thought it was basic equipment..

16" wheels - nothing that the local 'poison' can't take care of.... Where is Kenntona?? :)

What's the exterior/interior colour?

It not the 2.5 SI model u get from PML...white exterior and black interior....thinking of changing the interior to Burn orange(brown) color leather....any workshop u recommend pls? and which rims dealer would u recommed as well pls?

Thanks!

Centaurea;396637 said:
It not the 2.5 SI model u get from PML...white exterior and black interior....thinking of changing the interior to Burn orange(brown) color leather....any workshop u recommend pls? and which rims dealer would u recommed as well pls?

Thanks!

Brown leather would be nice.... I dun have experience with upholstering shops - I only heard of Jackspeed but they probably aren't the cheapest around since they've 'graduated' to doing aircraft interiors these days.... And orange would be really funky! Think one of our forumer's Maser GT has an orange interior.... looks good in the GT but not sure how it will turn out on a Z4...

Wheels - check out the site sponsors - many have great wheels. Shops that are popular among the forum folks:

Leong Seng
Southeast Tyre
Ray S
Hurry Tyres

Breyton;396640 said:
Brown leather would be nice.... I dun have experience with upholstering shops - I only heard of Jackspeed but they probably aren't the cheapest around since they've 'graduated' to doing aircraft interiors these days.... And orange would be really funky! Think one of our forumer's Maser GT has an orange interior.... looks good in the GT but not sure how it will turn out on a Z4...

Wheels - check out the site sponsors - many have great wheels. Shops that are popular among the forum folks:

Leong Seng
Southeast Tyre
Ray S
Hurry Tyres

thanks bro, appreciate the advice!

Centaurea;396644 said:
thanks bro, appreciate the advice!

hi bro,
congrate on your ride, actually if not for the soft top warranty issued i will also get from the PI rather than pml. as if im not wrong the price diff at least 20k..... but then again now want to get from pml also dont have as mine is the last car of pml haha. now they only bring in the new facelift i think in early 2010.

let me know if you need any info :)

hellboyII;396651 said:
hi bro,
congrate on your ride, actually if not for the soft top warranty issued i will also get from the PI rather than pml. as if im not wrong the price diff at least 20k..... but then again now want to get from pml also dont have as mine is the last car of pml haha. now they only bring in the new facelift i think in early 2010.

let me know if you need any info :)

Thanks! Did u get yours during their lifestyle promo (6-8 months ago) cos thats when a bro of mine bought his at a discount...there were only four, he's is white...i was suppose to buy with him but wife objected...... took me 6-8mths to convince wife to let me buy...FINALLY!

Centaurea;396707 said:
Thanks! Did u get yours during their lifestyle promo (6-8 months ago) cos thats when a bro of mine bought his at a discount...there were only four, he's is white...i was suppose to buy with him but wife objected...... took me 6-8mths to convince wife to let me buy...FINALLY!

hi bro,
nope i got mine 4 months ago nia... but still got discount lah coz my elder bro bought a 7 series from the same SE. so bargian with them. white 1 ah...favourite but super hard to mantain...

hellboyII;396711 said:
hi bro,
nope i got mine 4 months ago nia... but still got discount lah coz my elder bro bought a 7 series from the same SE. so bargian with them. white 1 ah...favourite but super hard to mantain...

so wats the color of your ride bro?

Various looks of DPE on the Z model......

Z01.JPG

Z02.JPG

Z03.JPG

Z04.JPG

Z05.JPG

ryan said:
Such an evil post Ken...evil.
It's contagious !!! Look what I've become over the last 5-6 years in this forum......

Haiz.......

Welcome to the forum!!

Go for DPE, dam swee!!!!

I have H&R Swaybars for your Z4!!

I also have Z4M steering wheel too!!!

kekekeke

We are the Official Mod Virus Injectors here in the forum!!

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winclubonline
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back