newbie!

samson-

hello all! 22 this year, driving a toyota mark x. joined this forum cause my fren is driving an e36 and he encouraged me to join this forum. here to look around and learn more abt cars.

Re: newbie!

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you're not the one Toto chiet a long time ago when he taxi-ride me around Marina South in his wicked E60.... :lol2:

don't think it's me as i don't frequent the area that much. when was that anyway? i know some bmw and mark x like to chiet each other. just don't understand y they must do it. make the road a much more dangerous place.

Let me guess, your Mark X is white, used to be black, you live in Sembawang, and your friend is Benji?

phil;353725 said:
Let me guess, your Mark X is white, used to be black, you live in Sembawang, and your friend is Benji?

wa....phil got his crystal ball in hand today....can guess 4D 1st prize?

samson-;353722 said:
don't think it's me as i don't frequent the area that much. when was that anyway? i know some bmw and mark x like to chiet each other. just don't understand y they must do it. make the road a much more dangerous place.

because they are fcuking special

samson-;353715 said:
hello all! 22 this year, driving a toyota mark x. joined this forum cause my fren is driving an e36 and he encouraged me to join this forum. here to look around and learn more abt cars.

markX must mod with 21inch rims and slam it... sure swee...

Guys, if my prediction is correct, this guy is a good guy lah. Endorsed by me. Terry, he is bigger size than you

samson-;353722 said:

Haha I was just kidding lah. Can't be THAT coincidental... This was sometime early last year, the one time when the monthly meet was at Marina South instead of Kallang. Toto was taxi-riding me and driving pretty aggressively to demonstrate all the fantastic mods he had done (wife was looking to change car and Toto's beautiful E60 was for sale). Just before the last corner before going into the carpark we came up on a Mark X, he either had to slam hard on the brakes and come to a crawl, or gun it and cut the Mark X on the inside... and he chose the latter.... :D

samson-;353715 said:

Hello...... Welcome....:)

Welcome to the forum! Lowered Mark X with a nice front lip and rims are quite beautiful!

Cheers,
Sam

hi samson, welcome to bmw.sg

heard that you are a very nice guy. ai race mai? :lol2: :nehnehhh:

hi benji, i will race u after u r done with your new brakes. ;) yes phil, i've met u before. thanks for endorsing the fact that im a nice guy!

welcome. seen quite a few very nicely slammed MarkX with huge wheels.

yup, there are indeed some really nice mark x around in the local mark x club. but too bad the mark x belongs to my dad and i've no money to mod my ride too.

eh samson, how you know i'm changing brakes? hmm i heard you are getting your strut bar soon.

Wellkum... to the land of mod virus... be ready for the injection.. kekekekekek.. thank god I'm immuned... me stock as bone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohitkulkarni978
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back