Biohazard

Hi All

You can call me Bio. Have this standard nick wherever i go.

I am currentlydriving a FD1 (Civic 1.8A) and looking at an upgrade to 320 or 318.

Not sure if you have a car for sale section.

Understand that this week there is a promotion for both 320 n 318 going at 150k and 130k respectively.

Not sure if it is better to get a 1st hand or 2nd hand.

Anyone can advise me? Appreciate.

Hope to hear from BMW owners.

M:98525051

Re: Newbie

Biohazard;545347 said:
Hi All

I am currentlydriving a FD1 (Civic 1.8A) and looking at an upgrade to 320 or 318.

Understand that this week there is a promotion for both 320 n 318 going at 150k and 130k respectively.

hi Bio,

welcome in......

go for a used 323i or 325i? 6 cyc better...........

cheers

Hi Bio,

welcome in!

130k can get u a used 320.
depending on personal preference, getting a used car will save u quite a fair bit. :cloud9:
but on the other hand, u dun know the actual history of the car, and dun have the new car smell anymore.... :thinking:

i got my previous Merc and this beemer pre-owned as well.
there will be pros and cons, but in the name of saving some cash for mods, I prefer pre-owned cars, esp. for conti rides.

u can try Performance Premium Selection, they have a new showroom in Kampong Arang,
u get their famed 72 point check, good car history, and extended warranty thrown in too (of cos u buy at a higher price compared to used car market rate).
but the warrenty saves u in case of unforseen situations.
I got my ride there too..... 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

Biohazard;545347 said:
Hi All

welcome in. brand new 318 has an overtrade package, only 132k.

Bio, I just sold my Dec 09 320 to a dealer two weeks ago. The car is still listed in sgcarmart at 132.8k. Filter and look for 18 Dec 2009 registered 320. It's black on saddle brown. Extremely good condition. I think u can still negotiate down to ard 130k.

Do consider bro ac323 suggestion for a IL6 engine. I traded in this E90 and went for IL6 engine. No regret...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back