Re: newbie

Dogthrowdart;1006463 said:
Hi I m new owner of 528i. The vehicle drives well but wobbles when stationary. Is it normal?

Hi Dog,

welcome onboard..........

* meaning shake???
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

You driving the 3L or 2L version ?
The 2L 4 cylinder version does ROCK a bit when car is stationary..... its like that one.

sorry new here. what is mod and (MTL)... yeah it has got the irritating shake whenever the vehicle is stationary. brought back to pml and they said they checked on other 528s and shake worst than mine....

hi jason, thanks yr feedback..mine's a 2L model....so it does shake huh?... wonder is it ok to accept that this car behaves this way...

Dogthrowdart;1006473 said:
sorry new here. what is mod and (MTL)... yeah it has got the irritating shake whenever the vehicle is stationary. brought back to pml and they said they checked on other 528s and shake worst than mine....

See, I TOLD YOU that's what PML would say hahahaha

Dogthrowdart;1006473 said:

Mod as in : modified
MTL as in : no time to waste.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome to the community Dogthrowdart.

Mod = Modify, Modified or Moderator.... all depends on the context of the statement.
MTL = Don't wait already... Literally translated from Hokkien to English.

Jason8822;1006471 said:
You driving the 3L or 2L version ?
The 2L 4 cylinder version does ROCK a bit when car is stationary..... its like that one.

Nothing to do with engine mount? Not sure...

thanks for input. pml done checks. saying vehicle is fine and the vibration/wobbling/rock/shake (whatever we like to call it) is inherent of the car as within tolerable limits..my foot as far as i am concern. pay $$ for this car and hv to accept this shit..

seanskye;1006499 said:
Nothing to do with engine mount? Not sure...

Red_Bean_Bun;1006506 said:
Idling issues ? Maybe the icv dirty .....

Brand new car, not likely icv dirty and engine mount kaput

The Guardian;1006573 said:
When you are test driving the demo car, did you not notice it?

Hi Guardian. Nope. probably at time of test drive, concentration is on buying the vehicle and missed out suchs details. Their response is its individual level of tolerance on such issue.. some pple may felt it but ok with it. Anyway they, pml, confirm all the 528s are like this. They checked a few similar test drive cars and commented the 'shake' is more than my car. So its normal!! Anway they tried to reduce the 'shake' by increasing the rpm. Sadly to say it did not helped much as the 'shake' is still there as before.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back