NewComer !

JF

Hi Everyone, I am James. Just got myself a 2010 X5 over the Xmas period. Have been driving a MB saloon for the past decade and this is my first BM. We have a 3 series in the family as well and the occasional drive of this somewhat lead me to this change i.e. from MB to BM. Hope to learn more about the car from the enthusiast of X5. Wish everyone a great new year ahead! BR

Re: NewComer !

:wavey: :wavey: Welcome JF!

Have been driving the X5 around these past I week. Must say I am impressed with its handling and power delivery despite an unladen weight of almost 2 tons! Ride is pretty firm though. Car don't come with adaptive suspension. Am thinking of checking with PML for an upgrade. I guess I am rather used to softer and more "comfort" ride of MB saloon. Having said this I am though enjoying the change and the different dynamics that come with the BM. Any experiences re adaptive suspension ( i.e. does it work in SG city road context) would be much appreciated. Tks

Had that problem on my SUV ...... lowered the tyre pressure and it felt much better .....

If you are on rft - that is known to be harsh .....

James Foo;940946 said:
Have been driving the X5 around these past I week. Must say I am impressed with its handling and power delivery despite an unladen weight of almost 2 tons! Ride is pretty firm though. Car don't come with adaptive suspension. Am thinking of checking with PML for an upgrade. I guess I am rather used to softer and more "comfort" ride of MB saloon. Having said this I am though enjoying the change and the different dynamics that come with the BM. Any experiences re adaptive suspension ( i.e. does it work in SG city road context) would be much appreciated. Tks

Last edited by a moderator:

Did not think of it. Will check the pressures level and try out your suggestion. / Tks!

James Foo;940944 said:
Hi Everyone, I am James. Just got myself a 2010 X5 over the Xmas period. Have been driving a MB saloon for the past decade and this is my first BM. We have a 3 series in the family as well and the occasional drive of this somewhat lead me to this change i.e. from MB to BM. Hope to learn more about the car from the enthusiast of X5. Wish everyone a great new year ahead! BR

Hi James,

welcome onboard......................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts