Newie questions

Rickosw

hi all,

newbie here, hope some experts can share with me some of their experience or comments.

1) AC Schnitzer is both a brand for bodykit and fine-tune , so will Performance Motors carry their bodykit? or i have to seek outside dealers?

if i get my BMW car tuned by AC Schnitzer, will my car warranty be void by Performance Motors?

2) how much is a AC Schnitzer bodykit for BMW 1 series ( coupe and convertible) and a normal 3 series? ( maybe a slight breakdown will be cool...)

3) if i wana get my BMW tunned by AC Schnitzer, where can i have it done? how much? any package??

CHeers!

Re: Newie questions

Rickosw;357863 said:
hi all,

newbie here, hope some experts can share with me some of their experience or comments.

1) AC Schnitzer is both a brand for bodykit and fine-tune , so will Performance Motors carry their bodykit? or i have to seek outside dealers?

if i get my BMW car tuned by AC Schnitzer, will my car warranty be void by Performance Motors?

2) how much is a AC Schnitzer bodykit for BMW 1 series ( coupe and convertible) and a normal 3 series? ( maybe a slight breakdown will be cool...)

3) if i wana get my BMW tunned by AC Schnitzer, where can i have it done? how much? any package??

CHeers!

wow brother , you are indeed a AC lover , free bump for you , anyway i have a set of OEM 19'' AC type 4 RIM want to let go, if interested let me know man.

hi bro, no ar...i am not a die hard fan...i super new to this ..just wana learn more...
the only reason why i know AC is that i read it / see it in the papers or magazines...

another question. other than AC, is that other "official tuner / bodykit" that BMW use?

Plenty....
PML offers only M-Tech bodykits.

But there aftermarket ones like Hamman, Kerscher, Rieger, Strassentech etc.

Do a search in the forum on bodykits... U can find a lot of useful information.

haha, welcome. i'm an AC Schnitzer fan too...

1) ACS is not carried by PML. you'd be able to get the kit from autovox in singapore.from what i know, they are the official dealers here. however, you'd also be able to get the kits from the endorsed workshops like bvo, kbs, swc, juzz 4 cars, etc. not sure whether they have anything available for the 1 series. might have to be a special indent. only bodykits are available. not sure whether anyone here does ACS tuning.

as far as warranty is concerned, better go check with PML before you get anything done. as far as bodykits and external aesthetics goes, should be ok. anything to do with engine tuning will prob void your warranty.

2) give the workshops a call to find out. might differ quite a bit, especially with spray painting and installation involved.

3) not sure that anyone here does ACS tuning. find out from bvo, kbs and j4c.

All the best for your mods.

Herman;357938 said:
Plenty....
PML offers only M-Tech bodykits.

But there aftermarket ones like Hamman, Kerscher, Rieger, Strassentech etc.

Do a search in the forum on bodykits... U can find a lot of useful information.

Thanks Bro,

just a rough estimate, how much would a full bodykit for a 3 series cost? ( and also the rims -18 inch? )

ie other than AC, M-Tech (PML ) which one is the more popular or common type?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
splaypage
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back