Night Drive + Supper - 20th March 2008 (Thursday)

Re: Night Drive + Supper - 20th March 2008 (Thursday)

i follow ur friend's wish until i re\realised i was no longer with the convoy.... ha

The story of Mr. Bobby Tay goes like this....

A bunch of slow ass BMWs were on their way to Kallang Mac's after dinner when suddenly..
Out of NOWHERE...
Just like lightning...
A white 6er entered the ECP near marina south and cut all the way from the 4TH lane to the 1ST lane... Where Jeff and Milk were. (i was enjoying the show from behind them.)

That white 6er(Ulitmate Warrior) poked jeffery's ass and forced guni out....

Jeffery... being an Andy Lau lookalike.. couldnt take it lying down.
So he sped off with the white 6er poking closely from behind.
Cutting from lane to lane they dashed all the way to fort road.
It wasnt easy to keep up but i managed to because i didnt want to miss out all the action... HAHA.

Upon reaching the Fort Road... due to speeds that were too high... jeffery nearly missed his exit and slammed on his brakes just in time to make the exit. Bobby's quick reaction also help advert an accident involving 2 solid bimmers.

from there on... they continued speeding all the way to the carpark and finally slowed down when they were parking their cars.

So there u have it... the excitiment that bobby gave us.

thanks Mich for organizing this event. my 1st night drive. 1st drive to T3. and 1st to many new faces.

sorry I messed it up at kallang McD when I start to move away to make way for the lead car, everyone start following and form a snake queues of BMWs. my apologies.

wow..Bobby only show off to the girl in his car lar...lol.

Herman;311418 said:
The story of Mr. Bobby Tay goes like this....

A bunch of slow ass BMWs were on their way to Kallang Mac's after dinner when suddenly..
Out of NOWHERE...
Just like lightning...
A white 6er entered the ECP near marina south and cut all the way from the 4TH lane to the 1ST lane... Where Jeff and Milk were. (i was enjoying the show from behind them.)

That white 6er(Ulitmate Warrior) poked jeffery's ass and forced guni out....

Jeffery... being an Andy Lau lookalike.. couldnt take it lying down.
So he sped off with the white 6er poking closely from behind.
Cutting from lane to lane they dashed all the way to fort road.
It wasnt easy to keep up but i managed to because i didnt want to miss out all the action... HAHA.

Upon reaching the Fort Road... due to speeds that were too high... jeffery nearly missed his exit and slammed on his brakes just in time to make the exit. Bobby's quick reaction also help advert an accident involving 2 solid bimmers.

from there on... they continued speeding all the way to the carpark and finally slowed down when they were parking their cars.

So there u have it... the excitiment that bobby gave us.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Herman, u nvr added Andy Lau nearly beat the RED lights....:yikess:

thanks michie!
what abu another nite drive +supper , end point at sofitel resort besides senai airport, JB ?
toto's exhaust didn't just scared the kids, those stray dogs almost died from heart failure.
Nic tan, didn't see u thru the nite, where were u man ?

adsnx;311445 said:
Nic tan, didn't see u thru the nite, where were u man ?
in the white M3..i was talking to u abt the toyota wish..thats my friend's car trying to keep up with u..lol

///M3;311446 said:
in the white M3..i was talking to u abt the toyota wish..thats my friend's car trying to keep up with u..lol
ha..didn't know it was you on the walkie.
hope yr friend enjoyed the drive, it was chaotic due to the number of cars & many without walkies worsen the situation.

Thanks everyone for coming.. was really surprised to see such a big turnout.. i believe there was easily 40 cars...and so many newbies that i have not met before.. hope u guys had fun last night...:)

Tested and proven that a convoy drive can not do without a leading car.. thanks to edlms for being the convoy leader at the second part of the drive.. it was so much better after having you and your M3 to lead the convoy... thanks again...:D

And thanks to totoseow for being the sweeper,, i was at the back of the convoy and i really must say he did a good job sweeping until the convoy reached changi airport and he finally cannot take the itch and gun away.. hahahaha...ur exhaust sound was my music last night.. :laughlik:

And thanks to SILVER for helping to get the crowd attention by raising his voice..:yummie: TripleM: I was indeed shouting at the crowd but unfortunately my voice too soft and became whispering.... hahahha...

And lastly, i heard got 1 E90 chiet a lambo at ECP... wonder who was that E90 hor... :evil:

Well, it was a safe and enjoyable drive afterall... hope to see u guys again some days...:)

well said Mich. big thanks again for organising!

let's do a "Lover's night drive" next time,go all the dark dark lomatic places at nite kar jiao couples

Great night drive everyone! Thanks to Michelle aka Babe for organizing! Also thanks to the White M3 for leading the convoy to T3!

Fun drive, and good to meet some of the members. Thanks for organising!

now we need morning drive..coz theres no way i can take pics of the night drive..LOL too dark..

Babe,morning drive within this 3 weeks? hehe..my holidays:D

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back