Night Drive.

Re: Night Drive.

rex7_vtec said:
Are you out to enjoy the drive or looking for someone to race you?
My guess is that either this guy is looking for attention or he's got such a big ego that he thinks he's car is the fastest in sg.

Dear all,

This thread is slightly to be getting hot under the collar, so do hold out on any sort of accusations since we can't tell emotions here based on text.

I have sent private messages to the parties involved and would appreciate it if this topic is kept on track. Any further deviations will be immediately deleted without notification.

Thank you.

rodders said:
My guess is that either this guy is looking for attention or he's got such a big ego that he thinks he's car is the fastest in sg.
plus, those going for this session, give some constructive ideas & those not going, save all the no-value added posts.

AC Boy said:
plus, those going for this session, give some constructive ideas & those not going, save all the no-value added posts.

Yea man, good point. So many hypocrites around.

Back to where is a kopitiam/prata place wif enuff space for everyone???
suggestions???

or all tar pau go seletar dam eat ice cream

I guess the drive "route" should be announced on the day itself to be on the safe side... Or announced in prvt. folder

As well as those cannot make it, i think post here in the forum or let others know beforehand will be better den not showing up without any news

Mockngbrd said:
Back to where is a kopitiam/prata place wif enuff space for everyone???
suggestions???

or all tar pau go seletar dam eat ice cream

I guess the drive "route" should be announced on the day itself to be on the safe side... Or announced in prvt. folder

As well as those cannot make it, i think post here in the forum or let others know beforehand will be better den not showing up without any news
seletar dam full of other car clubs. We drive there they may think we want to race with them. My Getz only 71bhp..can't even go up the slope leh. Drive round island the best. Once drive by TPE, I can secretly exit the highway and go home hahahah

Nuke said:
Yea man, good point. So many hypocrites around.
sentiments exact. its been awhile, u going?

lets do a coastal drive...

kallang => ecp => changi coastal => loyang=> tpe=> punggol => jln kayu => seletar dam => sembawang park => admiralty road => kranji dam => neo tew road => tangah airbase => jln bahar => AYE to raffles marina => pioneer road => jln buroh => west coast park => marina south => end

totoseow said:
lets do a coastal drive...

kallang => ecp => changi coastal => loyang=> tpe=> punggol => jln kayu => seletar dam => sembawang park => admiralty road => kranji dam => neo tew road => tangah airbase => jln bahar => AYE to raffles marina => pioneer road => jln buroh => west coast park => marina south => end
Then my involvement will probably be until the 2nd stop..ecp.. hahah.. end of OT... :)

AC Boy said:
sentiments exact. its been awhile, u going?

Nope. Limit is 30 man.

Just some friendly advice from experience:

- communication set (walki) highly recommended; every car should have a set.
- event leader need to control and manage the convoy; for such a large group, consider splitting up to 3 or 4 convoys of about 10 cars each.
- Should have a leader and a sweep in each group to ensure no one get left behind, or touch wood, got into any unwanted “trouble” can render necessary help;
- The convoy WILL get broken up by traffic lights, other cars etc, so everyone need to know the exact route; plan ahead some RV points in between destination so that for those who got separate from the main convoy, can proceed to the RV and regroup with the main convoy
- Please please please manage the speed and realize this is NOT a race and as far as possible keep to the speed limit (or not exceed too much); no doubt with such a group, there will be someone with some stupid point to prove (my car faster, I better driver … ); event leader must be aware and don’t encourage such behaviors;

Hope you guys have a enjoyable and safe night drive. :)

Good pointers there. Thanks for the tip.

Nuke said:
Nope. Limit is 30 man.

Hi ! Nuke.

You can take my place.

I have decided not to join this Night Drive.

Old man like me eye sight not so good for night drive. Ha Ha :)

New Updated List.

1. shaaz
2. totoseow (no fridays pls)
3. adsnx-adrian
4. hungrym3 (not CNY weekend)
5. Hymics ("If u chance upon fast moving 7 doing about 180-200! Dun panic ! Thats me!!!")
6. AC boy (If you cant see my number plate, that is me too...swee swee)
7. Jus low (if i horn, i wil use the trumpet )
8. TripleM ( if u c me in Tucson, means my M3 was burned )
9. MW (Let me go change my red plate to black plate 1st)
10. Rodders (If you see a big guy, that's me fully modded)
11. MRacer77 (Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!)
12. taddy_lah
13. gadaffi
14. e46sg - Franklin
15. RaptureM3 (Can only make it before the 20th.)
16. Jaskin (I'm so Fast All you See if my shadow)
17. MockngBrd (slowest car in SG, JB and some say Batam)
18. hamz
19. DennisLim
20. rex7_vtec (Slowest coupe in the forum)
21. kenntona (you cannot see my number plates - I will remove both)
22. steven318 (can only make it after 20th, car in workshop now)
23. miumiu
24. saifywaify
25. Edleee Jr
26. Edleee
27. Jinna007
28. mistraele
29. PG

thinking again about where we can end up, i think we have to find one of those more ulu type prata places. the places i know that are good, all have pretty limited parking.

the one carpark i know that can squeeze about 20 cars on a friday night - maybe is the one at 7th mile opposite beauty world.

how about the prata place in NIE?

Hi ! Shaaz.

Thanks for deleting my name out of the group list.

Sorry cannot join you guys :(

Enjoy the Night Drive and Drive Safely.

Ben.

steven318 said:
how about the prata place in NIE?

this place is super crowded. frankly any nice prata shop is gonna be packed. we may hv to think of places with not so nice food!

New Updated List.

1. shaaz
2. totoseow (no fridays pls)
3. adsnx-adrian
4. hungrym3 (not CNY weekend)
5. Hymics ("If u chance upon fast moving 7 doing about 180-200! Dun panic ! Thats me!!!")
6. AC boy (If you cant see my number plate, that is me too...swee swee)
7. Jus low (if i horn, i wil use the trumpet )
8. TripleM ( if u c me in Tucson, means my M3 was burned )
9. MW (Let me go change my red plate to black plate 1st)
10. PG
11. MRacer77 (Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!)
12. taddy_lah
13. gadaffi
14. e46sg - Franklin
15. RaptureM3 (Can only make it before the 20th.)
16. Jaskin (I'm so Fast All you See if my shadow)
17. MockngBrd (slowest car in SG, JB and some say Batam)
18. hamz
19. DennisLim
20. rex7_vtec (Slowest coupe in the forum)
21. kenntona (you cannot see my number plates - I will remove both)
22. steven318 (can only make it after 20th, car in workshop now)
23. miumiu
24. saifywaify
25. Edleee Jr
26. Edleee
27. Jinna007
28. mistraele

Sorry guys. Just realised that 4th Feb is "Everybody's Birthday". Can't make it that nite.

Sorry guys. Just realised that 4th Feb is "Everybody's Birthday". Can't make it that nite.

wot kind of excuse is this? haha...everyday is somebodys birthday..i cant make it too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhatvipdate

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back