Night Meetup

Re: Night Meetup

Hi Barry and Michelle,

Nice meeting u at cafe 100 last night. It was definitely a super mini meetup. Hope to see you again next year.

Remus325 said:
Hi Barry and Michelle,

Nice meeting u at cafe 100 last night. It was definitely a super mini meetup. Hope to see you again next year.
Yea it was nice meeting you too! Will let you know when I'm popping by Boston! Will be meeting some bimmer parts dealers there, will keep in touch alright!

rex7_vtec said:
Yea it was nice meeting you too! Will let you know when I'm popping by Boston! Will be meeting some bimmer parts dealers there, will keep in touch alright!

Cool! My e-mail is [email protected]. Let me know when you are popping by boston.

Remus325 said:
Hi Barry and Michelle,

ya... really nice to meet u guys and all the best to you and hope to see u again next year...

Hi Barry

Thanks for coming to the meetup and really happy to meet u.. :)

Michelle,

Sorry that i couldn't make it that last night! Was moving in for BroadcastAsia 2005 / CommunicAsia 2005 so was super busy till about 12am...

Hope to come for these mini-meetups soon!

Cheers!

What time you guys meetup? I drove past at about 830pm and did not see anyone there so I drove off...

Azrielsc said:
Michelle,

Sorry that i couldn't make it that last night! Was moving in for BroadcastAsia 2005 / CommunicAsia 2005 so was super busy till about 12am...

Hope to come for these mini-meetups soon!

Cheers!

Saw you there Sam but I was super busy myself poping nails onto plywoods. See you around there during the next few days.

nite meetup are once in a bluemoon?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups