Nite Drive: The Spooky Trail Part II

Re: Nite Drive: The Spooky Trail Part II

he realised there was no way he could overtake..

Kenneth, told you at supper, we need take a walk of confidence. Next spooky night drive lets do that.

jaskin said:
Kenneth, told you at supper, we need take a walk of confidence. Next spooky night drive lets do that.
Sure, but it is a question of location. Commando Barracks?

haha Leave it up to you guys. I don't go to eerie places in my free time. I'm not toto

Wow... Seems like the Spooky Trail is really fun!

So sian I can't be part of it due to an accident I had 1 month+ back.. Am still sufferring from very bad backache.. really limited activities I can do in a day. :(

If there's a Part III to this, I hope to be able to join you guys!! :)

MRSpyder said:
Wow... Seems like the Spooky Trail is really fun!

So sian I can't be part of it due to an accident I had 1 month+ back.. Am still sufferring from very bad backache.. really limited activities I can do in a day. :(

If there's a Part III to this, I hope to be able to join you guys!! :)
is it that bad bro? hope u r doing fine.... wat kind of accident?

gadaffi said:
is it that bad bro? hope u r doing fine.... wat kind of accident?
I was involved in a traffic accident along Upper Bukit Timah Rd there, just opposite the Shell petrol station..

Was sitting in my bro's car as a passenger in front.
Were rear ended by a Comfort taxi and our car flew abt 5 to 6 cars length upon impact..Pretty much reduced my bro's car by at least 1/3..

Had whiplash and very terrible backache which has been carrying on ever since the accident which happened on 09 June..

Went for X-rays & MRI... Discovered to have a cracked bone at my tail bone area there.. Am like an old man now, in terms of mobility.. :(

For the meanwhile, am going for my physio & accupuncture sessions @ NUH..
Things don't seem to be getting better though :(

Ouch, sorry to hear about the accident. This kind of rehab takes a while.
I hope the other passengers in the car are alright.

I was the only passenger in my bro's car.
Luckily there were no others...

MRSpyder said:
IWent for X-rays & MRI... Discovered to have a cracked bone at my tail bone area there..
That's a problematic area, bro. Gotta really get rid of the problem, else complications might arise. I had a slipped disc around that area many years back from a fall on the soccer field. Took me few months to rectify the problem. You take care.

As for Part III, we need to wait till the lunar 7th month to be over. This year is a leap year on the lunar calendar - meaning the 7th month will be extended for 2 months continuous.

Meanwhile, we gotta brainstorm for newer ulu locations......

emile said:
Ohh Lu Lu, nice talking to you. Great fun, i learned alot.

catch up soon for kopi bro.. we are staying within 3km away only..

kenntona said:
As for Part III, we need to wait till the lunar 7th month to be over. This year is a leap year on the lunar calendar - meaning the 7th month will be extended for 2 months continuous.

Meanwhile, we gotta brainstorm for newer ulu locations......

you may wat to try ridley park? there got lots of werid lookin houses, but got pp stay lea.. maybe that area got more places to explore (i have not totally explored the place..)

ridley park? nothing there....there is a gurkha camp in there...very safe one la...i cycle thru there 3x a week.....but guess what i found another way into the haunted house in pierce road...who is game?

count me in bro......

Toto, count me in too. This time I will pee on the roof as well...kekekekekekek

sorry guys.. have been busy with work till i have no time to log on.. didn't know i miss.. maybe i join you guys some other time..

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back