Nite Drive - The Spooky Trail......

Re: Nite Drive - The Spooky Trail......

macritchie area i can be tour guide...but i will ride bike...full loop is about 15km to walk.
from main car park to sicc bukit course to hsbc tree top to jelutong and back...

if u just wanna go to the water tomb..then we park at rifle range like we did that day..enter the trail...n hike over via jelutong. that shud take us 1 hour each way!

kenntona said:
Nobody really answered my question - if it is not Cheng Meng, why were we seeing ashes and joss papers all over the cemetery?

Tat's their way of welcoming visitors to their home ground:yikess:

1) It could be those ppl mentioned by Jeremy whom seek spiritual assistance to get rich.

2)Taoist performed rituals for the dead as a form of doing good deeds cos many of their decendants do not visit or make offerings to their ancestors lying there.

3) TCS jus finished filming b4 we reached.

Hope I didn't bruise his ego too much... hehe... but really, I was real chicken myself... You can tell Marc that...

By the way, the above reply is in response to BZSAB...

totoseow said:
did all of u guys see the tomb wif the 2 yellow guards? 1st time i rode thru that place at nite...i nearly fell of the bike.

when Rain asked if tats the 2 yellow guards mentioned, i looked to the left and he was friendly...:) at me.

I will ride with toto, haha

But it is not advisable to ride at night cause it can get quite dangerous if you are not careful.

Summer said:
Hope I didn't bruise his ego too much... hehe... but really, I was real chicken myself... You can tell Marc that...
A very noisy chicken indeed...

adsnx said:
when Rain asked if tats the 2 yellow guards mentioned, i looked to the left and he was friendly...:) at me.

next drive u go down shake hands wif them ok? this tomb was featured some time back in a documentary about famous tombs in singapore...apparently 3 generations ago...the rich chinese employed sikh guards for their homes...so when this chap died they built his tomb in this manner.

anyway they paint the guards each ching ming...always yellow....

hi again,

to tell you the truth, i wouldn't mind doing some hiking at macritchie. everytime we meet up, all we do is eat eat eat. that's why i'm so fat.

so how about it? we take a hike la.. to the water tomb. i heard it's quite freaky. and even a walk down sentosa's dragon trail. scary at night, near fort siloso.. lots of people died there.

even fort canning man.

cheers,
saify.

So wat are we going to do for part 2?

Ideas:
1. macritchie walk to the water tomb
2. Sentosa's dragon trail
3. Fort canning

Damn...all in my car not scared one....no fun :(

Since saify not scared of sime road...should get him to be the third guard at the grave....then suddenly start coming after all the cars....that should be worth a few laughs :D

Good idea,

then we paint saify yellow to match the other 2 guards!

Summer said:

Summer, next time I bring Marc, you babysit him.... but you have to be brave ok?

BZSAB said:
Summer, next time I bring Marc, you babysit him.... but you have to be brave ok?

Ermm, didn't you say he's a really brave boy? Think it's better if Marc babysits me.... hahahah

If you order MacDonald's Delivery, will they come?

If they(mac delivery) come, will you dare to eat?

Saify, I am on with it but maybe not be free from the mid of next month.

Let go sime rd trek plus macritchie's water tomb.

Any other places ard the area so we dun have to travel too far, convoy driving very messy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnpbali
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back