nitrous power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: nitrous power

Mockngbrd;182952 said:
can install those shoot gas out the side wan arnot? maybe put shoot fire also

what you do is that u put a spark plug where the muffler is, make sure the spark plug inside the muffler la, then run a wire to the plug, no when u wack, u see.. BBQ flames behind.. swee.. no lighter to light ur ciggie??... u got one big torch now.

ho2786;182957 said:
if got police road blocks and they see my car boot will i be in deep shit ?

will my engine block explode ?

if 0 to 100km/h in 3 seconds,you will have to overtake me at 150km/h cause uninterrupted roads not long enough.

ho2786;182958 said:
yep, i am changing my balls of jelly to one made of titantium alloy.

Your engine explode !?!?...... no la puhlease!!... you only going for 300 dry shot!, not enough to make u come!. see.. now at 150km/h less chance for them wor!. your engine magnesium, very strong..

you don't need titanium alloy la, you just need human flesh genitals to start with first.

Polic ask u what the 2 metal tanks for , you tell them sub-woofer.. swee.. they dun buy that, u tell them u dive for a hobby,

Make sure you add a "Go Baby Go" button also. Maybe Eng Soon got sell :lol2:

or you can put the "hit me" button...

Alot la.. practically any kind also can. Can put " Temp Balls of Steel" ...

In vehicle racing, nitrous oxide (often referred to as just "nitrous" in this context to differ from the acronym NOS which is the brand Nitrous Oxide Systems) is sometimes injected into the intake manifold (or prior to the intake manifold; some systems directly inject right before the cylinder) to increase power. The gas itself is not flammable, but it delivers more oxygen than atmospheric air by breaking down at elevated temperatures, allowing the engine to burn more fuel and air, resulting in more powerful combustion. Nitrous oxide is stored as a compressed liquid, the evaporation and expansion of liquid nitrous oxide in the intake manifold causes a large drop in intake charge temperature, resulting in a denser charge, further allowing more air/fuel mixture to enter the cylinder. The lower temperature can also reduce detonation.
The same technique was used during World War II by Luftwaffe aircraft with the GM 1 system to boost the power output of aircraft engines. Originally meant to provide the Luftwaffe standard aircraft with superior high-altitude performance, technological considerations limited its use to extremely high altitudes. Accordingly, it was only used by specialized planes like high-altitude reconnaissance aircraft, high-speed bombers and high-altitude interceptors.
One of the major problems of using nitrous oxide in a reciprocating engine is that it can produce enough power to damage or destroy the engine. Power increases of 25–300% are possible, and if the mechanical structure of the engine is not properly reinforced, the engine may be severely damaged or destroyed during this kind of operation.
It is very important with nitrous oxide augmentation of internal combustion engines to maintain proper operating temperatures and fuel levels to prevent preignition, or detonation (sometimes referred to as knocking or pinging).

Good find!!!!... then no problem already!!!, go 300 shot dry on one big canister, get another big one with same 300shot dry, double whammy!... bo beh zhao...

TripleM;182949 said:
You take supplements to boost manhood...
I am with you...No nitrous for me.

Deca and anabol will do the job...............STEAM!!

rodders said:
Deca and anabol will do the job...............STEAM!!
No need steriods lah. Just basic supplements will do - just need to race with Mark X only.

I also want NITROUS. I play Need-For-Speed-Carbon on XBOX360 with my son and my Lambo Murcie LP640 lost to his EVO(with Nitrous).

Gimme the NITROUS now! I want to kick some Mark-Xes :)

yes yes yes... the NOS trend starts...

kenntona;182978 said:
No need steriods lah. Just basic supplements will do - just need to race with Mark X only.

Ok..Myoplex and whey protein for you then.

Spray them individually into the 6 cyl,

kenntona;182978 said:

during ah bengz days they call me Seng Gor, Lisbo gals called me Honey Gor, i hate ppl call me Mark Gor.. tio boh Pui Gor.... MW is Humsup Gor.

Try this, one nozzle for one cyl, spray directly into cyl, 100 dry shot one nozzle, sure make crazy power, and best part... it's safe!!!!!..... it's only NOS!

I seriously cant belive you guys are actually entertaining Ho. Its a damn boliao topic to start with.

hahaha.. today abit bo liao.. so entertain.. post whore... muahahahhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv66vincom

Latest posts