no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

Re: no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

Joculator;576037 said:
I'm in but how do you fix it when the aircon is manuel with climate control?

Sorry? What do you mean? There is space in the surround for fitting the aircon control unit that thre is in the car at present.....

Re: no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

nigesg;576186 said:
Sorry? What do you mean? There is space in the surround for fitting the aircon control unit that thre is in the car at present.....

The picture shows the navigation unit comes with a climate control aircon with as a integral unit. My ride comes with the manuel aircon so can it still fit?

pbear1973;575805 said:
That's a sweet price. Could you ask them whether map upgrades are free, and whether maps for Singapore/Malaysia are easily available? That's one reason I didn't bother with iDrive in the first place - the map upgrades are $#%$#(*!# expensive.

why don't you use garmin GPS? at least maps are free.. :woottt:

Ok, sets will be ready middle of next month....am hounding them so that we get the first ones available. They are having final testig done now, hopefully we can get some pics real soon. Itching to take my parrot and gps unit out and have just normal looking front.......

dantito;576613 said:
why don't you use garmin GPS? at least maps are free.. :woottt:

But the one in this GB very swee lei.. and reasonably priced also.

Bro nigesg, I think i kanna poisoned liao.... this unit looks totally cool and price looks reasonable.

But what do we do with our stock headunit after getting this?

Hi All,

I have just spoken to the factory to find out when they will be available etc etc etc

Latest they have given me is that they will be out next month (bugger!), so, i am still on it and will continue to push 'em where i can. Also, i will possibly be near the factory in a few weeks anyway, so am gonna see if i can 'pop in' and get a sneaky look around and hopefully more information of the system...pics and video etc.....we shall see!!

So, all not lost and not forgotten on this one.....want rid of my GPS unit and Parrot system and have only one to play with!

As soon as i have more will let ya all know.

Nige

should be made in china and could be similar to this piece for E46
Special_Car_DVD_player_for_BMW_E46.jpg

using 1 myself but for VW...cannot beat the price vs the features and functions it offers. EVERYTHING! & works with steering controls. minor teething issues I faced GPS reception, rear cam fuzziness and poor radio reception...managed to resolved all but the last. radio ain't important can live with it.

Perhaps only time will tell if it lasts else no complains on the set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes mate, if the same sort of thing....seen some clips on youtube and the system looks like it works well

tick tock, tick tock....like waiting for christmas and seeing the presents under the tree again....hahaha

if it is a design in China set......I'll pass.....

Hey guys, where can I buy this set?

looks like there will be an alternative :

521-5478-thickbox.jpg

Deepblue;592322 said:
looks like there will be an alternative :

Looks interesting. Any idea where to get this?

The picture on the first post updated as well! I guess this is the final product. Seems to be produced by a HK company "Dynavin".

The webpage has updated - only automatic A/C controls are supported. Manual A/C controls requires dealer recoding.

can't wait for the 1st set to be installed :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slotmpo99id

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back