no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

Re: no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

Looks better then my idrive display lol nive

Re: no-idrive - E90 Bluetooth, DVD player and Navigation System is this for real?

lukegoh;971346 said:
I agree with you about the price. I could buy the unit at about half the price but still need someone to install. But with the reverse cam thrown in and 1 yr warranty it makes the cost more bearable...

I understand you are looking at the 1 yr warranty perspective. FYI, installation can be just for 100SGD max.
Honestly, the possibility of breaking down is very low. Anyway to each of his own. Most impt you enjoy the equipment!

Any pictures?
What is the damage? ;)

lukegoh;970858 said:
Hi guys,

Try elebest, they have a head unit for the E90 that has everything (gps,dvd,usb,dtv,bluetooth,reverse cam,etc). I will be getting it done tomorrow and will post pictures here.

Cheers,
Luke

Hi all,

After 3 days with my new Head Unit, here are the pics as promised and a mini-review :-

Overall: PROS - On the whole it is a major improvement from the previous stock set-up (no USB, GPS, Bluetooth), having to use separate components for each function. A neat package solution which is compatible with all buttons on steering wheel.

CONS - A bit pricey. User interface graphics are a bit "rough" looking

Sound: The sound is surprisingly good, if not better than the "Professional" stock head unit, as it has an equaliser.

Reverse Cam: works well, image is bright and clear

GPS: GPS voice is loud and interrupts music play, which take some getting used to. Satellite lock is fast.

Bluetooth: Works well for handfree calls.

View attachment 48871View attachment 48872View attachment 48873View attachment 48874

so the time taken to populate the ipod songlist still as draggy ?

I wouldn't know as I don't own an ipod or iphone, but will try it with one. The USB and SD card read times are ok though.

lukegoh;972324 said:
I wouldn't know as I don't own an ipod or iphone, but will try it with one. The USB and SD card read times are ok though.

Is this HeadUnit from Dynavin?

unfit;972466 said:
Is this HeadUnit from Dynavin?

No, it is branded as Road Emperor, but looks very similar to Dynavin. My guess is that its an OEM brand and installers/importers give it their own brand names. I got mine from Elebest (one of the site sponsors)

lukegoh;972324 said:

I see....tat was 1 of my biggest peeves b4 I finally sold it off....else, its a good looking set. Ejy =)

Bro het, look thru your mod journey, nice ride u have...may I know the twin tip muffler is from 323i or 325i? Direct fit?

therock610;972582 said:
Bro het, look thru your mod journey, nice ride u have...may I know the twin tip muffler is from 323i or 325i? Direct fit?

Tks bro....muffler is an original Performance muffler, direct plug n play. Not sure if it fits 323 or 325 though

lukegoh;972477 said:
No, it is branded as Road Emperor, but looks very similar to Dynavin. My guess is that its an OEM brand and installers/importers give it their own brand names. I got mine from Elebest (one of the site sponsors)

Oh I see...so also HD screen like Dynavin bro?

Dynavin will have additional features of showing parameters like water temp & etc
Price also about $1500 range if I remember correctly

Bro Luke, may I know which GPS u r using?
I've the similar unit as yours but is a pre own & is using iGO map

unfit;972712 said:
Oh I see...so also HD screen like Dynavin bro?
I'm not sure if it is HD, but images are relatively sharp.

therock610;972757 said:
Dynavin will have additional features of showing parameters like water temp & etc
Price also about $1500 range if I remember correctly

Bro Luke, may I know which GPS u r using?
I've the similar unit as yours but is a pre own & is using iGO map

The head unit comes installed with Papago GPS system (SG & M'sia maps) and the car computer data like FC, Avg Speed, etc are still accessible.

I was thinking of installing one but do not know if it is good. Any feedbacks?

yeokh76;1002341 said:
I was thinking of installing one but do not know if it is good. Any feedbacks?
so far so good, using for 3 months already

Thanks bro.

What's the cost of the unit? I saw it in Sgcarstore, selling at $1.6k.

yeokh76;1002630 said:
Thanks bro.

What's the cost of the unit? I saw it in Sgcarstore, selling at $1.6k.

Got mine done for S$1.5k with rear cam from Elebest. why not get the used unit from kcgary?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbetvote

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back