No signal on iDrive

Re: No signal on iDrive

i think you can DIY install the grill, someone said there are videos on youtube.

leslie11;858594 said:
i think you can DIY install the grill, someone said there are videos on youtube.

Cannot lah. SA said need to take out the bumper n install from inside so he suggest to do it during servicing. But I do not want to wait so long coz my mileage only 1000km now. So prefer to do it outside to save the trouble to go bk PML again.

Ivan Chan;858582 said:
Rattling sound on the doors had been solved by PML today. They had installed a friction tape alongside of the 2 doors frame n problem solved. The job had been properly done n u hardly can notice the friction tape at the door frame.

SA told me tat PML can reset the start stop to default off when u start the car n on it when necessary. It take about 1 hr to reprogram it. I will do it on my 1st servicing.

iDrive no signal never appeared again so SA recommend to cont monitor n they will reboot system if tat happen again.

I had purchased black grille from PML part n any bro can recommend a good workshop to fix the grille?

Jio jio PML to do it for you free otherwise DIY also can

Ivan Chan;858582 said:
Rattling sound on the doors had been solved by PML today. They had installed a friction tape alongside of the 2 doors frame n problem solved. The job had been properly done n u hardly can notice the friction tape at the door frame.

SA told me tat PML can reset the start stop to default off when u start the car n on it when necessary. It take about 1 hr to reprogram it. I will do it on my 1st servicing.

iDrive no signal never appeared again so SA recommend to cont monitor n they will reboot system if tat happen again.

I had purchased black grille from PML part n any bro can recommend a good workshop to fix the grille?

Hi bro,

How much is the black grill?

Forrestgum;859278 said:
120 a pair of m grille??? Good deal MTL GB NOW!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300

Not M grille. Is 118 grille coz M grille stk not avail.

Any bro here can recommend a reliable workshop to do the fixing?

Jus got my black grille installed at BimShop by Steven. Perfect job done with reasonable price. Less than 150 including part from PML n installation at BimShop. Now car look a bit fierce than the original white grille. Also saw a pair of black fiber cover for our side mirror.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back