Non Smoker Package

DreamDriver said:
mars69 said:
One more ignorant question....when i tested the 320, it jerked really badly when i launched at traffic lights. Is that how the 320 normally reacts when pushed?

Does the jerking felt like your rear tyres are losing grip? If so, it's the traction control being activated to prevent your wheels from spinning when you hit the accelerator hard from standstill.

So how I don't think that you can spin the wheels of a 320 from standstill especially in a slush box in the dry. In the wet however, that would be a different story.

MRacer77 said:
So how I don't think that you can spin the wheels of a 320 from standstill especially in a slush box in the dry. In the wet however, that would be a different story.

Confirmed can. Done that many times before, and I'm on 225/40/18 SO3 tyres.
:twisted:

DreamDriver said:
MRacer77 said:

Confirmed can. Done that many times before, and I'm on 225/40/18 SO3 tyres.
:twisted:

OK, my mistake then... sorry... :thumbsup:

No tire squeal...just a really big jerking motion followed by forward movement....sounds logical that it's the traction control trying to smooth out the launch. It's good to know that there's enough torque to play around with in the 320i.

You forgot the stickers and the neon light... stickers add 5hp each man... hahaha... joking...

Wah, where to get these powerful stickers from dude? I'll stick 100 of them and have a 500bhp monster! hahaha! But neon lights....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back