noob here! :)

Re: noob here! :)

xranium;316843 said:
hi guys!!

i'm currently driving a E-36.. its my aunt's car actually.. she don't really use it so i thought i borrow it from her.. hahaha :p

i'm new to this site.. so what's up!

Hi bro, from ur avatar pic, ur Red E36 looks very new and well maintained. Looks very nice man. :)

delrosa81;317140 said:
Hi bro, from ur avatar pic, ur Red E36 looks very new and well maintained. Looks very nice man. :)

hahaha! the interior abit chui liao lei... hmm.. my aunt don't really chup the car de la... i'm the one always complaining.. she say next time she change car sell me the car lor.. :p

are those ACS rims?

xranium;317304 said:

Next time dun take such 'scary' pics leh.... First glance I thought it was badly chipped and flaked... then realised on closer inspection that it's bloody soap!!! :D

yeah, i also thought that!!

xranium, they rims not swee, tell you aunt i will give her $100 bucks for them.

Breyton;317373 said:
Next time dun take such 'scary' pics leh.... First glance I thought it was badly chipped and flaked... then realised on closer inspection that it's bloody soap!!! :D

haha.. got so jia lat mehzx?? :p

phil;317377 said:
yeah, i also thought that!!

xranium, they rims not swee, tell you aunt i will give her $100 bucks for them.

Phil... i give $150...... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

looks like type 2...

but what does the logo in the centre say? go find some acs logos to replace it leh...

check out the matching painted calipers!

welcome in, do join us and have fun

woahhh don't ever add any gauges in your E36. it will totally spoil the classic look of the car. ok that's my personal opinion lahh. hahhaa up it's up to you anyways.

benji ben;317566 said:
woahhh don't ever add any gauges in your E36. it will totally spoil the classic look of the car. ok that's my personal opinion lahh. hahhaa up it's up to you anyways.

hahaa.. but i like those techy techy stuffs in the car.. hmm.. but can do not har??

haha can. it depends you wanna do the real stuff or just buy the fake meters and install it for looks. hahaha

you can do a lot for improving FC, like changing to lighter rims, service your car regularly and drive normally. speeding drains loads of petrol.

well i'm just a noob also lah. there are a few others who know much much more about E36 in this forum.

benji ben;317574 said:
haha can. it depends you wanna do the real stuff or just buy the fake meters and install it for looks. hahaha

you can do a lot for improving FC, like changing to lighter rims, service your car regularly and drive normally. speeding drains loads of petrol.

well i'm just a noob also lah. there are a few others who know much much more about E36 in this forum.

ohh.. what you mean by fake? all the readings are fake too??

hmm.. what abt throttle response? mine like very poor lei...

so u saying i spoil my car look lah ah ben....haha
i got guages leh but it was installed by previous owner but hidden in the middle console just below the aircon switches unlike those wrx or evos meters. the vacuum meter is quite useful if u know how to read it.

benji ben;317566 said:

sszone;317662 said:
so u saying i spoil my car look lah ah ben....haha
i got guages leh but it was installed by previous owner but hidden in the middle console just below the aircon switches unlike those wrx or evos meters. the vacuum meter is quite useful if u know how to read it.

hahaha.. eh bro got lobang or what not ah?? or take some pics for me see your poison??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back