NOS players

Re: NOS players

Mad. Huge risks to your pistons, crankshafts, even assuming your car is tuned properly after the hardwares are in. Ask any BMW workshops on their experiences in executing this mod......

kenntona;550339 said:
Mad. Huge risks to your pistons, crankshafts, even assuming your car is tuned properly after the hardwares are in. Ask any BMW workshops on their experiences in executing this mod......

I heard someone we know............. tried it before on his previous E46..... but end of the story... the engine.. BOOMzzzzz......... :verysad::verysad::verysad:

Xavina;550503 said:
Or you could do what Top Gear did,

get a old car and fit a can of nos :p

I ran NOS on some of my ex-rides. Was wondering the bimmer could take it. The guys gave me good advise.

Wolf, in short, if yours is the N52 block, you should forget about these naughty ideas.

kenntona;550524 said:
Wolf, in short, if yours is the N52 block, you should forget about these naughty ideas.

yup... took your advise :angry:

wolf73;550505 said:
I ran NOS on some of my ex-rides. Was wondering the bimmer could take it. The guys gave me good advise.
Wow thats pretty cool!

May i ask, how is it like to have NOS in a car? Totally can't comprehend.

Xavina;550542 said:
Wow thats pretty cool!

May i ask, how is it like to have NOS in a car? Totally can't comprehend.

Step and GO..... only 4 second burst.... so it's 1000, 2000,3000 & 4000...... depends on how long you wanna pull off.

wolf73;550546 said:
Step and GO..... only 4 second burst.... so it's 1000, 2000,3000 & 4000...... depends on how long you wanna pull off.

control ur burst....................... can last longer a little bit..........:nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

milk15;550556 said:
control ur burst....................... can last longer a little bit..........:nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

usually forget the rule to do short burst....... and that's why engine go holland...:woottt:

a 535 plus JB3 tuned may satisfy your hunger for burst or get a M5 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hungphatsilverstarcomvn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back