not sure if people actually bother reading all the introductions, but jz saying hi:)

errant

hey all,

back to the beemer side after detracting for a long time.. used to have an E46 330i sedan a long time ago, and just came back to the bmw family on Monday. Good to be back :)

current ride is a E93 335i cabrio. hi all!

Re: not sure if people actually bother reading all the introductions, but jz saying hi:)

hi n welcome back. if u r a guy...u wun go pass 2 pages. if u r a gal....u will hv minimum 5 pages of welcome. farks of life....

however...i m bi-sexual. so welcome to bmw-sg. do u play futsal?

Re: not sure if people actually bother reading all the introductions, but jz saying hi:)

totoseow;314888 said:
hi n welcome back. if u r a guy...u wun go pass 2 pages. if u r a gal....u will hv minimum 5 pages of welcome. farks of life....

however...i m bi-sexual. so welcome to bmw-sg. do u play futsal?

Thanks man.. unfortunately i'm a guy so i guess my inbox won't be flooded. bi-sexual means you must be getting 2*5 pages of introes sia.. hehe

futsal.. never tried before.. btw, what's ur ride?

Re: not sure if people actually bother reading all the introductions, but jz saying h

his ride is in his signature..my ride is in mine..:laughlik:

welcome in! 335 MOD!:yummie:

i ride 2 bicycles. one mountain bike and a full carbon fibre racing road bike. no kidding. i dun own a bmw anymore. have a golf gti..

i own 1 bmx and 1 pair of kar..thats all..sad life

///M3;314898 said:
i own 1 bmx and 1 pair of kar..thats all..sad life

your pair of kar is 2 M3s.. power!

hmm, looks like this forum quite addictive. How do you all manage to get work done? jialat

Re: not sure if people actually bother reading all the introductions, but jz saying h

errant;314907 said:
your pair of kar is 2 M3s.. power!
hahaha i wish..:cloud9:
errant;314907 said:
hmm, looks like this forum quite addictive. How do you all manage to get work done? jialat
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

alot of slackers

nothing to say. jus welk.um

Welcome. We read intros, and then as toto says, if you female, people will reply. If you male, they think twice, except ///M3, he's a pokemon. In fact, he loves mudkips.

nYteMarE;315030 said:
Welcome. We read intros, and then as toto says, if you female, people will reply. If you male, they think twice, except ///M3, he's a pokemon. In fact, he loves mudkips.

True ah. Soulaffection getting so much more replies than my thread, even though my thread title more attention grabbing than her "hey there".. ahaha. maybe i shd put on a skirt. but then again..

anyway hope to catch up soon in any meetups.. :)

hi errant.. i am michelle and welcome to the forum... :D occasionally we do have some events and gatherings going on.. do join us if u r interested in any of them... you can check them out under event & gatherings folder...:)

This is the way life is bro...

Still not too late for a sex change though.

WELCOME.

babe;315750 said:
hi errant.. i am michelle and welcome to the forum... :D occasionally we do have some events and gatherings going on.. do join us if u r interested in any of them... you can check them out under event & gatherings folder...:)

Hi Michelle, thanks for the warm welcome. Will try to join the next meetup :)

Herman;315759 said:
This is the way life is bro...

Still not too late for a sex change though.

WELCOME.

hmm, then i need to complete the look by pasting Hello Kitty and some nice cushions in the car. idea ah

hi errant!!! would like to see pics of your 335!!! post some!!

unpluggedmusic;315904 said:
hi errant!!! would like to see pics of your 335!!! post some!!

ok i will try.. or i will come for the next meetup. car is filthy now.. haha :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back