NTUC sacks staff for inappropriate Facebook comments

Re: NTUC sacks staff for inappropriate Facebook comments

Can I as a Chinese looking person call another chinese looking person, Chink, without being labeled as racist?

Sometimes you need to be precise and specific like making police report. I would say "The fcuking 30+ chinese guy that couldnt walk straight whom look like a wimpy droid in "Star Wars" has been caught with his pants down with an under 18 fcuking chinese slut...

kenntona;904087 said:
Any rationale why race is a necessary mention in these cases?

Example - shouldn't "that stupid and idiotic driver" suffice compare to "that stupid and idiotic (race) driver?"

kenntona;904087 said:
Any rationale why race is a necessary mention in these cases?

Example - shouldn't "that stupid and idiotic driver" suffice compare to "that stupid and idiotic (race) driver?"

Fair enough statement, but at the end of the day, if it WERE a fcuking halfwit Angmoh on a cabby-punching spree & if he DID jump bail, then we'll just report (or cuss) it the way it is: a fcukwit of a Kiwi who jumped bail after socking a cabby in the nose.

is amy chio???

Zorro/Wobbles - that is what I meant by the context of the discussion - had it been in the context of a police interview, mentioning the race would not have been construed as a rascist comment.

Davidtch - the litmus test applies. If you dare to shout that to a friend on the streets (here in SG or overseas), then it is not rascist.....

interesting.

i quote my fren, "dont these ppl ever learn... not to put these comments on facebook?"

Centurion9990;904104 said:
everyone makes mistake and deserves a second chance... pls forgive amy... let's move on...

wing, got more pics?

errr, i retract my earlier statement..

View attachment 42389

GM. amy or cecilia?

Ahwing;904106 said:
errr, i retract my earlier statement..

View attachment 42389

nb wing... how could you made such a mistake...

amy deserves to be sacked by NTUC... so bad to made such racist comment... luckily she's not in middle east... would be stoned to death...

totoseow;904107 said:
GM. amy or cecilia?

left amy or right amy??

Centurion9990;904109 said:
nb wing... how could you made such a mistake...

amy deserves to be sacked by NTUC... so bad to made such racist comment... luckily she's not in middle east... would be stoned to death...

bro, these days camera angles can be very very deceiving.. knn

This bimbo Amy cheongsam asks for it. Holds AD title but mindset machiam entry-level associate. How the fark did she become an AD :roll:

Shes a disgrace to all ADs. :errrrrrr:

Malay weddings at void deck not cheap at all yet one can feel the kampung spirit for such an occasion. Most likely she has zilch Malay friends.....damn ignorant. :roll:

If she's seeking attention, then it's ultimate stupidity. An good job :thumbsup: to NTUC for the swift and appropriate action taken.

Saosin;904159 said:
This bimbo Amy cheongsam asks for it. Holds AD title but mindset machiam entry-level associate. ....An good job :thumbsup: to NTUC for the swift and appropriate action taken.
At first i thgh was one of e female clerks... end up she is an AD!!! Yups, thumbs up for an appropriate action.

...human grey area...right or wrong... racial harmony started since school...when we hold each other hands as little kids...Indians, Chinese, Malays etc....so
..shouldn't be much different when we grow up....it's still wise 2 keep tt harmony....

...sumtimes ....Pride is a dirty word.

[video=youtube;EAH7oQuECbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EAH7oQuECbk[/video]

Saosin;904159 said:
This bimbo Amy cheongsam asks for it. Holds AD title but mindset machiam entry-level associate. How the fark did she become an AD :roll:

Shes a disgrace to all ADs. :errrrrrr:

Malay weddings at void deck not cheap at all yet one can feel the kampung spirit for such an occasion. Most likely she has zilch Malay friends.....damn ignorant. :roll:

If she's seeking attention, then it's ultimate stupidity. An good job :thumbsup: to NTUC for the swift and appropriate action taken.

Everyone can be AD la, Sherman from infratint got 4 workers, at least 3 are AD, one senior engineer, Sherman is the Director.

Chocs;904295 said:
...human grey area...right or wrong... racial harmony started since school...when we hold each other hands as little kids...Indians, Chinese, Malays etc....so
..shouldn't be much different when we grow up....it's still wise 2 keep tt harmony....

...sumtimes ....Pride is a dirty word.

[video=youtube;EAH7oQuECbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EAH7oQuECbk[/video]

+1 , that day bobby said Sherman is a panda, sherman say bobby is a seal... i think they are the same.

Facebook is the root of the evil... social networking until kenna sack. Stupid!

st8800;904331 said:
Facebook is the root of the evil... social networking until kenna sack. Stupid!

Bro u sound like S2K... hahaha

Sorry hor.... S2k only post on cars or chai nia......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win88college

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back