October Monthly Meet-up: 28th Oct (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Re: October Monthly Meet-up: 28th Oct (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

ac323;914290 said:
no worries..............car park there is big enough..

see you
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Bro is it the car park facing 7-11 of Leisure Park...thanks!

Re: October Monthly Meet-up: 28th Oct (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

unfit;914296 said:
Bro is it the car park facing 7-11 of Leisure Park...thanks!
Yes it is, just look for long hair guy wearing white shoes. Or a black z4 with bonnet bra and yellow calipers.

ac323;914209 said:
GTR please....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I'll try to make it today

hi billy, see u there.

BillyKueek;914370 said:
I'll try to make it today

Glad that you make it.........

* Thanks PML for the drinks..................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks to MA for e bite-food and drinks. Thanks to PML for e distilled water too.

Arrived at almost 1715hrs and heard couple of 1-series left as they arrive as early as 1600hrs... wah all hungry/thisty ghost ah? Arrive so early before 1630... to be ahead of e queue for bite-food and drinks? :lol: :lol:

Nice talking to those who I spoke to, managed to put a few more faces to forum nicks.

Catch up again next time.

Baby1M;914512 said:
Arrived at almost 1715hrs and heard couple of 1-series left as they arrive as early as 1600hrs... wah all hungry/thisty ghost ah? Arrive so early before 1630... to be ahead of e queue for bite-food and drinks? :lol:

No lah! we were at the other end of the carpark for 1st photoshoot. Some new models so got to give some runway time.
Next time come on time lah! :cool:

Great meet up!

ac323;914500 said:
Glad that you make it.........

* Thanks PML for the drinks..................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Nice meeting again and thanks PML for the drinks!

BillyKueek;914565 said:
Didn't see you?

he was at T3.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Must also thank MA for their old Chang kee curry puff, fishballs and drinks! Oh not forgetting the child labour..very conscientious in helping distribute the food and drinks. Good services..a trait passed down from their dad? Lol...

A lot of curry puffs going around but I didn't have any, on diet for my wedding...haha!

Cheersssssssssssss...... Curry puffs very nice...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear All,

It was great meeting everyone and thank you fro helping me finish all the Old Chang Kee food. See you next gathering.

M-Nut;914613 said:
Dear All,

It was great meeting everyone and thank you fro helping me finish all the Old Chang Kee food. See you next gathering.

Thanks M-Nut! Hope to see you next month too! :)
btw, do you ever sleep?

Centurion9990;914605 said:
Cheersssssssssssss...... Curry puffs very nice...

Centurion..How come i dont rem seeing you there? or you complimenting your korean style curry puff hair? SART...... :)

kevinbmw;914716 said:
Thanks M-Nut! Hope to see you next month too! :)
btw, do you ever sleep?

Centurion..How come i dont rem seeing you there? or you complimenting your korean style curry puff hair? SART...... :)

Dear Kevinbmw,

Of course I sleep, but I sleep only when no one online between 4am to 8am. Have a lot of families at MA to feed, that's my fuel. Thank you for all the support. Please bring more of your BMW friends to Munich Automobiles.

M-Nut;914720 said:
Dear Kevinbmw,

Of course I sleep, but I sleep only when no one online between 4am to 8am. Have a lot of families at MA to feed, that's my fuel. Thank you for all the support. Please bring more of your BMW friends to Munich Automobiles.

Speaking about families, your kids are really cute and hard working with distributing the food/drinks.
Sure, will bring more friends and even family to MA! My ah ma enjoyed the infamous ///M kopi! :p

kevinbmw;914716 said:

kevinbmw, u dun gossip about my hair hor... I know during the meetup there was some '1' gossiping about '1' makan group and call them ' 1 bunch of rich boys and wrong company'... next time jio mw and me mah... we also wanna gossip those fatty...

btw, teacher's day over already? Irrevalant...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78winesq

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back