• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

OEM 17" M Style 68 Rims+tyres for Sale

Re: OEM M-sport 17" Staggered Rims+tyres

I saw few e46 use the rim, so should b no problem.

update!!!!

bmw7833;330534 said:
I saw few e46 use the rim, so should b no problem.

Dude, the offset for E46 is 35, E-36 is 38......have to check carefully......I encountered some problems, transferring an E46 rims to my E36.....finally settled with a set of spacers.....

gweenray;331114 said:
Dude, the offset for E46 is 35, E-36 is 38......have to check carefully......I encountered some problems, transferring an E46 rims to my E36.....finally settled with a set of spacers.....

Hey bro, glad to see you back here. We should catch up sometime. It's been a long while that you have gone MIA :)

Definitely can fit, used it on my previous black e36, exact same rims. No problems

gweenray;331114 said:

thanks for sharing bro....

but bro greenray say got to add spacer....damn blur like tha....

if i'm not wrong, the offset of my BBS on my e36 now is 35 as well.

In any case i'm very sure when i had the rims on my previous ride, it gave me no problems.

Re: OEM M-sport 17" Staggered Rims+tyres (CHEATED)

Hi i know I will be going off topic but need to warn the brothers here against this dishonest seller who is also the thread starter - titansilver :angry: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I am very new to the forum and recently started looking for a set of 17" rims for my E90 320 in this part of the forum. I came across titansilver selling his sets of rims. I sms my interest to his number 9864XXXX. He goes by the name of ERIC. We agreed to meet up on Monday evening at his place - Blk 304 Bukit Batok Street 31 ( he said he stayed at level 2). As it was my first time buying rims, I was a bit apprehensive but I saw a friendly guy standing next to a set of 4 rims and tires all stack up waiting for me as I parked my car next to the block. The tires (CSC 2) and rims on top of the stack looks to be in very good condition. I asked ERIC if these setup can fit my car and he said no problem as he has checked with Performance Motor. He told me that these rims and tires are very new and has gotten only 8,000km. The tires do not have all similar thread pattern but 2 of each are the same. ERIC is quite smart, he stack the 2 same patterns together and told me that the top 2 (same pattern) are for the front and the bottom 2(same pattern) are for the rear. In my head, I was thinking, if front and back are not the same pattern, it does not matter and did not check closely :( . Anyway...light was not too dim as it was night. I asked ERIC if there are anything else I need to look out for as it was my first time buying rims for my car. He told me not to worry as the set are in mint condition. When asked if any kurb rash, he assure me don't have....and told me that he will sell it to me at $880 at a great loss and that a new set cost over $3600 with tires :woowooo: When asked why he sell so "CHEAP" he said ....my loss your gain....:lol2:

I told ERIC that I am interested but cannot buy on that day because I only have time for installation on Thursday morning and my boot is half full and will get from him on Wednesday. He seems quite desperate to sell and told me might as well get it today and gave me ideas on how to carry it (2 in boot and 2 in back seat). I finally decided to buy it that night thinking that it was a good deal. I bought the rims and tires and brought it to my parent's place as they stay on the ground floor while I stay on high rise apartment and did not inspect it further.

Yesterday morning (15 May) , I brought the rims and tires to the shop to get it changed. The first comment from the guy was "Your left and right not the same." I told the guy confidently that it is the front and back different pattern only. He then showed me that left side front and back are CSC with older rims while right side front and back are CSC2 with newer rims :yikess: :yikess: :yikess: The guy told me most likely ERIC had crashed the car on the right and damaged the 2 right wheels and got it replaced. Since CSC are no longer in production, ERIC has to get CSC 2

I immediately called ERIC a couple of times but he did not pick up :furious: . I left him a few messages asking him why he was not truthful and ask him to get back to me but there was no reply. :furious: I believe that he has the intent to cheat and found an ignorant buyer :oops: and will never return any call.

I have to leave the set of wheels in the shop as the tires are almost useless and dangerous to use on the road. I will have to spend another $1,000 to get 4 new tires of the same pattern. Now headache and don't know whether to sell the rims cheaply or get new tires......:(

I guess there is nothing I can do but just take this as a $880 lesson since this CHEAT - ERIC (aka titansilver) refuse to answer any phone calls or reply any SMS.

After searching the forum, I discovered that he has been trying to sell these since 13 Feb 2007. All this time, the information given was not consistent.

13 Feb 2007
2 Front 225/45R17 + continental CSC2 tyre &
2 Rear 245/40R17 + continental CSC2 tyre
Used for less than 6000km and minor scatches. 4 Rims +4 tyres :$1600

31 Mar 2007 (wonder what happened to the CSC2?)
2 Front 225/45R17 + continental CSC tyre &
2 Rear 245/40R17 + continental CSC tyre
Used on my E46 for 10000km and minor scatches. Can be reconditioned. 4 Rims + 4...

4 Jun 2007
2 Front 225/45R17 + continental CSC tyres &
2 Rear 245/40R17 + continental CSC tyres
Used for 9000km and still good condition. 4 Rims + 4 continental tyres.

14 Sep 2007
Front 225/45R17 + continental CSC tyres
Rear 245/40R17 + continental CSC tyres
Used for less than 10000km. 4 Rims + 4 tyres in excellent condition.

6 Nov 2007
Used for 9000km and still good condition. 4 Rims + 4 continental tyres.

19 Nov 2007
Used for less than 10000km and still good condition. 4 Rims + 4 continental tyres....

4 May 2008
Front 225/45R17 + continental CSC tyres
Rear 245/40R17 + continental CSC tyres
Used for less than 8000km.
4 Rims + 4 tyres in mint condition.

You can see how the tires mileage advertised can fluctuate from 6k to 10k then to 9k and then to 10k and finally to 8k. All these while he claims that his tires are not used.

I know I very suay to meet a cheat like him but others as newbie as me should not have to suffer like this. :( Please take note of his details and beware when dealing with him in future as he might appear in this forum with another Nick.

Nick: titansilver
Name: ERIC
Mobile: 9864XXXX
Car: BMW E46 318 sports version (bought end 2005)
Colour of Car: Silver
Rims and tires: 18" staggered
Address: Blk 304 Bukit Batok Street 31

If any brother know this ERIC, do let him know that what goes around comes around. This time, it is just $880 for me. The next time someone will cheat him even more.

Re: OEM 17" M-Sport Rims + tyres

fainted......start a new thread everytime

Re: BMW OEM 17" Msport 68

fainted......start a new thread everytime

Re: OEM 17" M Style 68 Rims+tyres for Sale

fainted......start a new thread everytime....fail to check and got cheated...

Re: OEM M style 68 17" Rims

cannot believe it man....

dreammaker, how come you do not have a PM feature in this thread?

Please PM me this guy's (titansilver) full handphone number and car number - I want to log it into my diary.

sad to hear that bro dreammaker.....like what u say next time someone will cheat him even more.no wonder dare not to answer n reply in this thread.after cheated people no ball to face all club members.

btw he is not a man...can drive a bimmer but cheat people money...feel sad on this kinna people.

MapleLeaf;332672 said:

Please PM me this guy's (titansilver) full handphone number and car number - I want to log it into my diary.

new users need to clock min. of 10 posts to activate PM function

and Titansilver, u suxxors

awesome, for starters, you would of needed spacers to fit an E90 as well

I feel sorry for you, but the rims are still nice enough rims to sell, obviously without tyres.

So, pm me your price, I will see if i can help you get rid of them

I can't private message yet. You can see his contact in this thread as the cheater included his mobile number.

MapleLeaf;332672 said:

clockwork;332694 said:
sad to hear that bro dreammaker.....like what u say next time someone will cheat him even more.no wonder dare not to answer n reply in this thread.after cheated people no ball to face all club members.

I tried to call him again knowing that he will not pick up the phone on seeing my number. :(

clockwork;332706 said:
btw he is not a man...can drive a bimmer but cheat people money...feel sad on this kinna people.

Sad to know that this kind of people also drive a Bimmer. Tarnish the reputation......:(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back