OEM Day Running Lights

Deepblue

The DRL was offered as an option on the PML website. Do you think it is nice? Any bros installed?

5184606434_bff2b36328.jpg

Re: OEM Day Running Lights

Deepblue;591786 said:
The DRL was offered as an option on the PML website. Do you think it is nice? Any bros installed?

5184606434_bff2b36328.jpg

this is a new inclusion. don't think anyone has fitted it yet. did you call and ask for the details?

cost + installation + downtime?

looks good though but an audi wannabe...

:roll:

wt_know;591845 said:
pre-FL or LCI ?

I guess it's for both. Basically, it's a $80 LED installed into a fused power. And they charged.... 10 times that?

chershen;591791 said:
this is a new inclusion. don't think anyone has fitted it yet. did you call and ask for the details?

cost + installation + downtime?

looks good though but an audi wannabe...

:roll:

i think chershen gonna install soon.. :cool:

$80 is for LED stripe.
the oem black cover costs 9x (as usual) ... hehe

MapleLeaf;591869 said:
I guess it's for both. Basically, it's a $80 LED installed into a fused power. And they charged.... 10 times that?

It looks like the Porsche LED DRLs. Looks nice but I don tink its necessary in terms of visibility but rather an aesthetic mod. But I tink it looks nice though. :)

Just called PML. The DRL is under testing and pending approval from LTA. No indicative price.

It will replaced the fog lamp assembly and required programming - I guess it will be similar to the Mercs.

yeah it will be very similar to the porsche and merc already. volkswagen and renault are doing it too. too common in my opinion. just stick to the angel eyes.

Angel eyes more attractive....:thumbsup:

I think PML is doing this to boost Aftermarket sales.

etan1;591923 said:
Angel eyes more attractive....:thumbsup:

I think PML is doing this to boost Aftermarket sales.

I think they should remain focused on focusing on their after-sales than aftermarket sales. Probably can get this done cheaply at any decent shop. Difference remains would be the quality of the LED Lamps.

Angel eyes are still most unique to BMW, there are so many others wanted to look like one. Last week just 1 night alone saw a Proton Persona and a Nissan Sylphy modified their headlights into Angel eyes ... looks cool. I think I'll stick to Angel eyes :cool:

dantito;591881 said:
i think chershen gonna install soon.. :cool:

haha...

anyway, can do this outside. i did it for my audi a4b7 [previous model] at ong hock chye, using jap led strips, cost me less than 200.

( :

maybe i am the fisrt mad fellow to install ..but i did it at a shop outside...did it for fun ..some say swee some say kanna sai hahahah ...i leave it to you ..hahahhahha

View attachment 29346

steven32;592716 said:
maybe i am the fisrt mad fellow to install ..but i did it at a shop outside...did it for fun ..some say swee some say kanna sai hahahah ...i leave it to you ..hahahhahha

View attachment 29346

i think swee. pm me contact pls. tks.

( :

chershen;592721 said:
i think swee. pm me contact pls. tks.

( :
address in my gps ...i revert to you later......

pengful;592728 said:
Steven, it looks kinda nice. How much all-in huh?
Thank you , $150 all in....cheap and good mod ...hahahha ...can add a switch if you want ....add $30 .....

steven32;592732 said:
Thank you , $150 all in....cheap and good mod ...hahahha ...can add a switch if you want ....add $30 .....

good price.....:thumbsup:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwin05news
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back