Offensive post lands Malaysian sex blog couple in trouble

Re: Offensive post lands Malaysian sex blog couple in trouble

dleo;1014713 said:
You seem like a bias guy too... it is obviously related to both RELIGION and POLITICS.

Politics may have caused certain unhappiness, but level-minded civilized people shouldn't use that as an excuse to desecrate and insult the religious sensitivities of other races. Just because the Malays are not happy that a Hindu temple was to be built near their neighborhood doesn't mean they have the excuse to cut a cow's head and trample on it to insult Hinduism and the Indians.

Just because the Malaysian Chinese are not happy with not securing University places despite getting 5As and top marks in their STPM or exams doesn't mean they can go around wishing their Malay Muslim friends "Selamat Buka Puasa" with pictures of Bak Kut Teh.

When one race can do it, and get away (with a slap on the wrist) with it, I can assure you, other idiots will follow: viz a viz Alvivi. I can only pray that it doesn't descend into the chaos that we recently read about with regards to the Buddhists vs. Muslims in Southern Thailand & Myanmar.

I'm so glad that Singapore will not tolerate this kind of fcuked up rubbish - regardless of which race, which religion.

being Malaysian Chinese they should have known better.
I think they don't have any ill intentions with their statement, they are just being stupid.
should have pleaded guilty and asked for leniency stating they committed the act in a moment of folly and are willing to
convert to Islam to show that they have the greatest respect for Allah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will his kar chng get poked in jail ?

ipoh-horfun;1014741 said:
Will his kar chng get poked in jail ?

More pertinently: will he blog about it and post it on youtube?!?

There is no cure for stupidity. They deserve to get screwed big time. Or bee gud!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back