Re: Official 2013 BMWSG Track Days Discussion Thread

ac323 is like our track day ambassador. Good job! :thumbsup:

MachoMan;1012005 said:
ac323 is like our track day ambassador. Good job! :thumbsup:

see you at Sepang........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Yes Alvin has been an enormous help to our forum's track days for years. It'd have been way more difficult for me if it weren't for him. I really look forward to him helping out and taking on even bigger roles in time to come. Gam xia, brudder!! You da man.

As for any newbies, don't be intimidated by the perceived view of track days if you have the interest. It is not a race. It is a closed off track event for us all to enjoy. Car control and track driving skills is something that is acquired with seat time in the track. So everyone must start off sometime, somewhere. We have newbies at our BMWSG sessions every single track day. And most have progressed into seasoned lao jiaos with each successive track day attended. As long as everyone sticks to the same set of safety rules, everything will be fine. You don't need to be fast, you just need to go and have fun.

That said, pls be aware motorsport has its own usual set of dangers too.

Opening Balance: S$3744 + rm414
Add Track Fees collected: $250 x 41 + $40 x 5 = $10450
Less Track rental: S$9908.24 (rm24000)
Closing balance: S$4286 + rm414

Hello guys,

I have an important announcement to make. It's been a good couple of years since I helped out with the BMWSG Track day, taking over from Jack. There were ups and downs, periods of overwhelming demand, and some where we almost didn't break even. It's been a very interesting period, and I know I have put in the best effort I could afford to, to run and also to plan for the track days, for our forummers enjoyment. It would not have been possible if I hadn't had help from friends like Wilson and Gerald, and in particular, Alvin.

Alvin had been instrumental in encouraging participants to come join in our event, and without them we wouldn't have been able to make our bottomline and thus ensure the continuity of the organisation of this TD. He's also always graciously helped with convoys up and down Sepang, particularly useful for newbies.

It's time for fresher ideas (and fresher energy levels), and I've had the fortune of getting Alvin's help in taking over my role as the track day organiser for BMWSG. He will be the official organiser from 2014 onwards.

I've made many good friends though these track days, and I hope to make many more. I'll be around to assist, as well as crucially secure dates for 2014. Pls give Alvin your support, and here's to many more wonderful BMWSG Track Days to come!

Yes fully support Alvin! He has been a great help in all these events...ihave yet to signup for my first TD despite many invitations frm Alvin....

Hi guys,
Im new here, some of my friends in Rx7/8 club lead me here to see if any chance to join some track session.
is there any requirement to join on this coming 1st Dec session ?

kenjiauyeong;1026756 said:
Hi guys,
Im new here, some of my friends in Rx7/8 club lead me here to see if any chance to join some track session.
is there any requirement to join on this coming 1st Dec session ?

yo, feel free to join in.........

ac323;1026803 said:
yo, feel free to join in.........

Wow...thks for the permission.
will inquiry about the payment method to Racebred.
again, thks for ur help ^ ^

Cheers~

Opening Balance: S$4286 + rm414
Add Track Fees collected: $240 x 39 + $40 x 3 + rm600 = $9480 + rm600
Less Track rental: S$9580 (rm24000)
Closing balance: S$4186 + rm1014

I will be converting the rm into sing dollars for easier storage at the bank.

We have converted the ringgits to Singapore dollars, to arrive at a final figure. RM1014 @2.56 = S$396.

SIC has also returned us the deposit of RM2400, at a Singapore dollar value of $935.

Therefore our total amount in reserves, in Singapore dollars is $5517. This amount is currently under my care.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk888red

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back