Official Porsche Panamera images "leaked" -> "Official!"

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
maybe they should have left the disguise on...

official-porsche-panamera-leaked-images_4.jpg

official-porsche-panamera-leaked-images.jpg

official-porsche-panamera-leaked-images_1.jpg

official-porsche-panamera-leaked-images_2.jpg

official-porsche-panamera-leaked-images.jpg

official-porsche-panamera-leaked-images_3.jpg

[UPDATE] Five more images added thanks to our friends at Autoblog.nl

Could this be the official, true-life image of the new Porsche Panamera? Yes, according to Dutch publication AutoTelegraaf. A Monday embargo on the images and possibly details has supposedly been broken by Auto Motor und Sport and more details should be available this Sunday night.

Panamera is a four-door coupe from Porsche that is aimed to compete with the likes of Mercedes-Benz CLS, the upcoming Audi A7 2+2, BMW CS concept-based 2+2 coupe and Aston Martin Rapide. It's a hefty customer this Panamera, measuring 16.3ft (4.97 metres) long, 6.3ft (1.9m) wide and 4.66ft (1.4m) tall. The wheelbase is quantified at 9.6ft (2.9m). Curb mass approaches two tonnes.

As a package it will feature the most advanced and passenger-car focused technologies, such as an electronic air suspension, PDK gearbox, an LSD for good traction, and current interior comforts. The Porsche Panamera is obviously a Porsche, which means no sparing of thought when it comes to engine power.

Initially the two variants available will be an S model and a Turbo, the former kicking out 400bhp (300kW) from its 4.8-litre V8 and the Turbo launching upwards of 500bhp (373kW), thanks to a twin-turbo system running through its gut. V6 petrol power should join the two later, packing around 300bhp (223kW), while hybrid power comes at a later stage. If Porsche terminology is anything to go by we can also expect Turbo S models too worth over 600bhp (447kW). Although diesels have been ruled out, there cannot be 100 percent certainty on the issue; Porsche did once say the Cayenne would not offer diesel as an option. Today it's a different story.

An estimated 20,000 units are planned for sale at the start, with production going on to 50,000 per year depending on demand. Sales of Panamera begin in the US, Europe and Asia in 2009.

Re: Official Porsche Panamera images leaked

Gosh.... its hideous.

Re: Official Porsche Panamera images "leaked"

Fugly~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg!

Wow..thats the ugliest thing i've seen this year.lol

it looks like the car has a bad hunchback problem

reminds me of those special edition ferrari station wagons they built for sultan of brunei. ugh!!

Seriously, they should just quit trying to make every model looks like some kinda 911 mutant. There must be other ways to retaining Porsche design language without having to relate everything to the 911??

they can retail the front....but do they have to retain the back?

i dun blame the designers, but the management who let it went thru.
dumb

Ugly design...throw in twin turbos and big whopping V8 and all becomes fine and dandy.

NOT FOR THIS CASE!

LOL.

ok i'm missing something. It looks beautiful to me. Classic 911 lines lost. The chrome in the back a nice touch.

Re: Official Porsche Panamera images "leaked" -> "Official!"

Looks fantastico to me... Just wonder how much it will cost here in Singapore for an entry level...

erm Im not trying to be funny but I tink it looks great! hahaha anyways pictures, especially spy pics, normally wont do the car justice. Have to view it in the flesh before U can decide though. Anyways alot of cars, designs will take some time to grow onto you.

I admit, when I first saw this post, I found it damn ugly as well, now after sometime, I happened to chance onto this post, I find it quite nice though. Would go for it if I had the dough....:)

the front i have no problem with, but the rear is just really bad

reminds me of the chrysler 300C touring..only worse.

when first i saw these pics... i wanna puke... ugly as hell...

i showed it to my brother... he said it was beautiful...especially when they try to retain the 911 rear....

then we kept arguing about ugly/beautiful panamera....

front looks great, rear takes time to get used to but intial impression, it is fugly at the rear...

rear looks like a Chrysler crossfire? The front looks pretty good, but the side profile takes some getting used to

the shut lines around the rear fender areas look really messy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back