oil cooler

terencehu18

Trusted Sponsor
saw this tread on e90post about oil cooler on e90s.was wondering if our e90 320 come with it?or is it a option?

Re: oil cooler

terencehu18;213793 said:
saw this tread on e90post about oil cooler on e90s.was wondering if our e90 320 come with it?or is it a option?[/quote

water cooler at pml is freee.....oil cooler..我不知道!!!!!:)

any bros out there can provide me with more constructive ans then the one bobby mention?

Consruction Site Also G0t Water Cooler......

terencehu18;213965 said:
bro u mean the radiator and oil cooler is integrated together?

Yup, that is what i think how it is like on our cars:)
I presume those that fix a delicated oil coolers are meant for better efficiency

terencehu18;213964 said:
:offtopic: :furious: :furious: :furious:

:offtopic: near orchard an0t......:screwedu: ..n0t confirm if tare is water cooler tare.....

Radiator cant have an oil cooler incorporated into it.
Normal water temp will hit about 90deg on the tracks.
Oil temp will easily hit 120deg.
Mix both together u will see ur water temp shooting up even during city driving.

Theres is this thing called the heat exchanger. It has 2 cores, one for water the other for engine oil. It has a dedicated pump and radiator to cool the engine oil. So watever temp the coolant is, the oil temp will be the same, very useful for high bhp tc applications.

Dont tink the E60 has an oil cooler...was poking around my gf's 323..didnt see one. But i do see the transmission cooler.

Oil cooler is a must for track driving, otherwise u can do wifout it if u poke around town everyday.

All the Valvetronic engine comes with Engine oil cooler or more specifically, called Heat Exchanger since in Europe country, ut works both way, to heat up and to cool down.

Part 4 of the realoem is the E90 320i Oil Exchanger
RealOEM.COM pardon me? BMW E90 320i LUBRICAT.SYST.-OIL FILTER,HEAT EXCHANGER

For 6cyc Valvetronic Engine, part 9 is the oil cooler
RealOEM.COM pardon me? BMW E90 325i LUBRICAT.SYST.-OIL FILTER,HEAT EXCHANGER

There is a similiar heat exchanger for the automatic transmission mounted to the radiator to transfer heat to the cooling system. By viture of the fact that water heat up faster then oil, attached the heat exchange to the radiator also helps to heat up the transmission faster during warming up stage.
RealOEM.COM pardon me? BMW E90 325i OIL-COOLER PIPE/HEAT EXCHANGER

ejay20tee;214151 said:
Radiator cant have an oil cooler incorporated into it.
Normal water temp will hit about 90deg on the tracks.
Oil temp will easily hit 120deg.
Mix both together u will see ur water temp shooting up even during city driving.

Theres is this thing called the heat exchanger. It has 2 cores, one for water the other for engine oil. It has a dedicated pump and radiator to cool the engine oil. So watever temp the coolant is, the oil temp will be the same, very useful for high bhp tc applications.

Dont tink the E60 has an oil cooler...was poking around my gf's 323..didnt see one. But i do see the transmission cooler.

Oil cooler is a must for track driving, otherwise u can do wifout it if u poke around town everyday.
bro great writeup

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88vnus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back