Old Dog - New Toy

BorisRS

Hi folks,

I used to be active on this forum a long time back (1 decade??) but have recently gotten back into a BMW and hence re-introducing myself here.

I just got myself a used Alpina B3 Sedan (In Alpina Blue). Am loving it very much and it is getting the loving care that it perhaps didnt quite get from the first owner (grooming etc).

Here she is. (Can't post photo, too large. pls help. How?)

If you see me on the road, please wave!

Hi folks,

I used to be active on this forum a long time back (1 decade??) but have recently gotten back into a BMW and hence re-introducing myself here.

I just got myself a used Alpina B3 Sedan (In Alpina Blue). Am loving it very much and it is getting the loving care that it perhaps didnt quite get from the first owner (grooming etc).

Hi Boris,

welcome back onboard......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I just downloaded the app to my phone. Can't see how I can reduce the size of the photo to post it here. Sorry! Techno Dino here!

Hi folks,

welcome back!

HI Boris, i remember u

Cooper. So far so good. Enjoying a daily that has 4 doors and a boot (previous one was a 2+2 coupe)but with performance to keep me on my toes.
Thanks for the welcome back MB and Joshua

Welcome BorisRS, finally I get to know another Alpina owner. Hope to catch up with you soon...cheers!

Hi all,

Likewise I used to drive an e60 years back. Have just signed an ALPINA b3 and waiting for the car. Hope to c u guys at meet up soon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back