• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Old SQ Plate for your New Beemer

Re: Old SQ Plate for your New Beemer

hahaha, i like your nick.

and hi! i'm the sternal angle...

Re: SQ67T for your New Beemer

Hmm. This plate looks familiar. Not sure if the the first onwer is called James used to stay in the East.

KiLrOy;139049 said:
Hmm. This plate looks familiar. Not sure if the the first onwer is called James used to stay in the East.

And you are from "Play Boy School"...? LOL
sent you a PM...

pls send me the $ thanks

Hi KilRoy,

did you see my post or my PM...? "Play Boy School refers to Presbyterian Boys' School - "PBS"...I was from that school. And yes, my name is James, the current owner of this SQ plate. Am just wondering who are you ?

thx to all who have enquired about my SQ plates...Unfortunately, I am still looking for that elusive buyer, with the perfect offer price

gerimegaly;148570 said:
thx to all who have enquired about my SQ plates...Unfortunately, I am still looking for that elusive buyer, with the perfect offer price

Why don't u just post your price here so ppl can come to you? How much are you asking for it?

Nuke;148910 said:
Why don't u just post your price here so ppl can come to you? How much are you asking for it?

When I first decided to sell it, I had to get a feel of what the market price was like for my SQ Plate...didn't want to "over-quote" or "under-quote" the price (of course, thru PMs)...I realised that at the end of the day, I still prefer to PM any queries...

BTW, to all those who have enquired about the price of my plate, I have decided to lower it, in line with market expectations...have to be realistic...LOL

Incidentally, Nuke, I have PMed you the price I am looking at...:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back