Opinion on Front Lip..Kellener..hehe..

Re: Opinion on Front Lip..Kellener..hehe..

OK ...Did a CF sticker on the bottom front, just to see how it looks....sorry can't really see with this pic, will take again when possible..

Hmmm.. I kinda like it =) ...maybe will get the real CF done....

SILVER;269827 said:
OK ...Did a CF sticker on the bottom front, just to see how it looks....sorry can't really see with this pic, will take again when possible..

Hmmm.. I kinda like it =) ...maybe will get the real CF done....

Oops miss the pic attachment...

Actually 1 option is that instead of CF-ing it, as there are no CF on your car, u can paint it matt black. At least when its matt black, it matches your bumper grille, kidney grilles and headlight trim.

Azrielsc;269831 said:
Actually 1 option is that instead of CF-ing it, as there are no CF on your car, u can paint it matt black. At least when its matt black, it matches your bumper grille, kidney grilles and headlight trim.

yeah am just using sticker to see how it looks...I am exploring the possibility of having some real CF stuff on my car...hehe..soon....but at least for the time being I can see how it looks =)

now my emblem is CF hahahaha...

Need to see, if I dont like then I can have black sticker to play around with the mix again to see how =) ....sticker is cheap and good to play ard with..when decided then I will spraypaint or CF

matt black stickers do wonders... luv it...

your blackout nose job make your SILVER sharp & fierce.
my next car sure will be TiAG

Kan Swee, Kan Si Lang Swee. Kenn say one.

Maybe you ask Peter see if he can sell u a few more.

MON, WED, FRI Matt Black

Tues,Thurs, Sat CF

SUN. no need. Kercher it become.

BOLEH? :lol2:

acupunch;269872 said:
matt black stickers do wonders... luv it...

your blackout nose job make your SILVER sharp & fierce.
my next car sure will be TiAG

Kan Swee, Kan Si Lang Swee. Kenn say one.

not beng ah??...i tot maybe abit beng? hahaha...

acupunch;269874 said:
Maybe you ask Peter see if he can sell u a few more.

MON, WED, FRI Matt Black

Tues,Thurs, Sat CF

SUN. no need. Kercher it become.

BOLEH? :lol2:

eh mister....you think I very free? haha

SILVER;269875 said:
not beng ah??...i tot maybe abit beng? hahaha...
with darker tone on the lip. matches the new blackout nose job. previously, your nose chrome ma. then for that silver finished better. didn't u learn abt colour during your design courses har... :laughlik:
SILVER;269877 said:
eh mister....you think I very free? haha
sometimes your are what, or else just let your 'Ahmad' know he should be able to assist you on that right? Mr. VIP:lol2:

That lower part lip serves a purpose, u shud leave it as it is...
If CF is too costly, then just go to Gen Concept to lay a sticker on it, dont bother spraying it at all.

acupunch;269879 said:
with darker tone on the lip. matches the new blackout nose job. previously, your nose chrome ma. then for that silver finished better. didn't u learn abt colour during your design courses har... :laughlik:

sometimes your are what, or else just let your 'Ahmad' know he should be able to assist you on that right? Mr. VIP:lol2:

yeah lah..I am still playing around with the combinations lah...

Wao lau..What ahmad?? I drive my own car!!....Not like you quiet quiet maybe Tan Sri Lee..hahahaha..

TripleM;269889 said:
That lower part lip serves a purpose, u shud leave it as it is...
If CF is too costly, spray to matt black, swee2x

Jack, yeah...have decided to leave it as it is...now playing ard with color or CF combination, its great that the stickers can give me a feel of how it will look =)

Azrielsc;269996 said:
Next u will changing rims? ;)

NOOOOO!! you are baaad!!!...haha..

yeah la tot of changing...but abit ex leh the ones I like...so maybe bare with current rims for the time being..its still not too bad la...

...or maybe paint it slightly gunmetal (maybe just one shade darker than my car) in the center..

Just to hear your opinion on which is better, you see the small piece at bottom center (left pic)?..Shall I..

1. Leave it as it is (pic on top left)
2. Remove it (as in the pic top right)

Hi Felix,
So did you keep that small piece or removed it? Just curious to know.
I will install mine soon and would keep that piece and in same colour. It will look nicer, I think.

Hey can i ask you guys where do you get your stuff CF laminated? Robson? or are there DIY Stickers to do them?

SC_JC_0308 said:
Hey can i ask you guys where do you get your stuff CF laminated? Robson? or are there DIY Stickers to do them?
You can either get a real CF wrap with Robson, or you can get some better CF prints and laminate on your own. Small parts you can hide. However, most "CF" stickers out there are actually cubik prints - they look too fake and two-dimensional. Larger parts will reveal the poor finishing.

Robson has a roll of CF stickers on sale........

Jadis;282065 said:
Just to hear your opinion on which is better, you see the small piece at bottom center (left pic)?..Shall I..

1. Leave it as it is (pic on top left)
2. Remove it (as in the pic top right)

Hi Felix,
So did you keep that small piece or removed it? Just curious to know.
I will install mine soon and would keep that piece and in same colour. It will look nicer, I think.

I kept it and now its "CF stickered" it..may be getting real CF done soon.

SC_JC_0308;282084 said:

Yeah as what Kenn said, sticker ok for small and not so prominent places. but if large area..the stickers not recommended.

I saw some on ebay for sale, not too bad, really 3d look. Just dont trust my skill in doing it. Robson, not cheap man guys. The interior paneling itself can go up to 1k plus. If do outside. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back