• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Original Hamann 18" Rims + Michelin tires

yong633

Was using Hamann rims on the Z4 for about 3 months before changing to AC Schnitzer rims

Tires were brand new Michelin Pilot Sport.
Rims no scratches.. immaculate condition...

The rims and tires originally cost me close to RM30k now letting go at half price.

Original Hamann PGII Performance Rims 18"x8.5" + Michelin Pilot Sport
Letting go now at SGD6,800 (Price negotiable)

Please PM me to deal or u can reach my e-mail at [email protected]

VyOe.jpg

hUFs.jpg

SSskc.jpg

UQby.jpg

Re: Original Hamann 18" Rims + Michelin tires

Just a word of advice for you..
In Singapore we dont hv to pay import duties for such stuff ( unlike Malaysia which I heard it's gonna be ard 45pct) so your sale is never gonna pull thru here. Reason is because that price u r selling is the brand new price for the same items

Sorry to let you hear this but reality bites.

Having said that, however, no harm posting here either in case other Malaysian drivers are reading this post.

Gd Luck

wah.. really ah :( looks like i learn something new today...

No worries.............:)

They are beautiful rims though!

6800SGD for a set of brand new hamann rims with pilot tires??? Eh bro, where to find?

bentai85;265903 said:
6800SGD for a set of brand new hamann rims with pilot tires??? Eh bro, where to find?

anywhere bro.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TripleM;111104 said:
Just a word of advice for you..
In Singapore we dont hv to pay import duties for such stuff ( unlike Malaysia which I heard it's gonna be ard 45pct) so your sale is never gonna pull thru here. Reason is because that price u r selling is the brand new price for the same items

Sorry to let you hear this but reality bites.

Having said that, however, no harm posting here either in case other Malaysian drivers are reading this post.

Gd Luck
really learn something. Then again, RM30k is still too ridiculous even with all the whatever taxes. Always thought buying rims and tyres are cheaper in Malaysia. Apparently I was wrong.

everything (almost all) in msia is more expensive than spore for 2 reasons

1. strong sgd --> usa/europe/japan/etc product become less expensive as oppose to weak myr
2. tax (spore has low tax and fta with many countries)

msia goods are cheaper for 2 reasons

1. replica --> local made
2. product of msia (this is not very true sometime)

snowmanyee;612616 said:
really learn something. Then again, RM30k is still too ridiculous even with all the whatever taxes. Always thought buying rims and tyres are cheaper in Malaysia. Apparently I was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back