Our Own Race Track, Finally !!!

i'd love to see an endurance race held there man....

and ferrari maserati lambo lotus all will become track cars!! their workshop all in the west. no need to tow. want to go track, slap on blue trade plates and drive to the track. storage fees at the dealer's workshops are most likely going to be complimentry. Anything spoil, towing back to workshop very quick, AA is free some more.

i just saw another enzo the other day, going out for a few runs on our roads for photo shoot. just slap on trade plates and go! it'll be very convenient to go track now!!

Racebred said:
i just saw another enzo the other day, going out for a few runs on our roads for photo shoot.

u saw an Enzo??? in SG??? Where?

in the workshop loh.. hehe there are a couple of local buyers already. once in a while they will be brought out to public roads for photoshoots and stuff, or leading ferrari convoys. shiok boh.

Racebred said:
in the workshop loh.. hehe there are a couple of local buyers already.

Oh? I was aware that there's only 1 Enzo in SG. 2 in this region, one of which went to Sultan of Brunei since he also has oodles of Ferraris. To buy an Enzo, once must own at least 2 Ferrari models in your current stable. Only 399 units were made... Though a 400th piece was made for Tsunami Charities...

the enzo can b viewed at 2 ridley park...along tanglin road not far away from the brunei embassy. belongs to tommy goh. u can see also F50, zonda, u name it u can see it! :drool:

totoseow said:
the enzo can b viewed at 2 ridley park...along tanglin road not far away from the brunei embassy. belongs to tommy goh. u can see also F50, zonda, u name it u can see it! :drool:

yah.. both he and popiah king (next door neighbour), each day pick one car also got extra for the whole week :drool: :drool: :drool:

was just cycling past the other day n stood there for 5 mins calculating...i estimate his garage is worth 20mio sgd at least.

hahah there's more enzo sold in the region, singapore and malaysia. in late '03, 2 went down for a sepang track day and i left my footprints all over the interior of the car. hahahah.

if the enzo's made in rhd also, who'd be interested in the lowly zonda then...

You ALL OT-ed my thread !!! KNN, one kopi on each of you !!!

T6 said:
totoseow said:

yah.. both he and popiah king (next door neighbour), each day pick one car also got extra for the whole week :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh? Sam Goei's neighbour? Hmm... must pay him more visits then... get to know his nice neighbour... :p (hopefully the Enzo comes with a nice daughter too! Hahahah)

A waste of time and money. IMO.

A proper F1 track and facilities will coast $200-300 million…………….$15 million with a track, shopping centre, country club and restaurants and they want to hold world class racing and attract tourists?!?!?!?!?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiyana13
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back