Paintless dent removal

Re: Paintless dent removal

helbreath;788648 said:
I notice wobbles windscreen a lot of country club labels :eek:

Can you post more photos of your beauty for us to admire?

Anyway good service by Revol. If only it is nearer to my place.

Bro, sorry to disappoint you, after all the money spent on the cars and the tiles and hearsay somesay she-say the lighting for the house, I don't have any money for SICC or Sentosa Golf Club membership.

That Sentosa membership you have to ask Mr Mark "the Mole" Lee aka hitmee - hearsay somesay he got a whole year free membership! Never jio us to go some more :( hehehe

Henry1515;788569 said:
Bro can you let me know where is this workshop? I am impressed.

Hi Henry1515,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers

cwk;788589 said:
Hi bro.. My ride has the same problem..can kindly share your contacts and cost of your repair..many thks.. Wai kin

Hi cwk,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Anyway, I went out for lunch today, and spent a good 5-10 minutes trying to see if the dent was visible under strong sunlight. Truth be told, if I squint and scrutinize, there'd still be a small - almost microscopic unevenness at the site of the old gash/slash/HOLE of a dent - but it's so small and so insignificant that, try as I did, I simply couldn't capture it with my camera - and that is good enough for me.

Very happy.

Please note, I'm in NO WAY affiliated with Gavin or Revol. I didn't even get 3 ply toilet paper at the shop. I am just one extremely satisfied customer.

wobbles;788702 said:
Anyway, I went out for lunch today, and spent a good 5-10 minutes trying to see if the dent was visible under strong sunlight. Truth be told, if I squint and scrutinize, there'd still be a small - almost microscopic unevenness at the site of the old gash/slash/HOLE of a dent - but it's so small and so insignificant that, try as I did, I simply couldn't capture it with my camera - and that is good enough for me.

Very happy.

Please note, I'm in NO WAY affiliated with Gavin or Revol. I didn't even get 3 ply toilet paper at the shop. I am just one extremely satisfied customer.

Hi wobbles,

Thank you so much once again for sharing. :thumbsup:

Will provide you the best quality toilet paper during your next visit ya. :D

See you soon.

Cheers

i ll hijack Wobbles thread to share some photos on the gash/ dent repair by the grand master shifu.

382633_10151011144500503_524215502_22140176_1380202843_n.jpg

can see the "bump" on the reflective white line? that is the starting point and is longish longitudinal downwards dent. Suspected done by a van parked next to mine then.

384185_10151011144285503_524215502_22140174_576473656_n.jpg

another view..
More obvious at this angle.

inspected by Gavin and the shifu... say is too long and can only be 90% improvement. well is better than nothing and carried on..

383912_10151011143945503_524215502_22140172_68873566_n.jpg

remove the inner carpet lining and inserted some steel rod to the panel.. some knocking and pushing about.. for 20 mins

378461_10151011143575503_524215502_22140169_1170363321_n.jpg

Like Wobble's CB 6, as is longish, is difficult to achieve satsifactory result, hence a mallet and some chisel was used... more knocking but this time much gentle..

Ta da...

373911_10151011143055503_524215502_22140167_1968490734_n.jpg

Much better!

Wow. Bro CK, your gash was ultra long & harsh (from what I can gather in the 1st photo). But, well done - it's baby bottom smooth in the last photo!

ckbmwe60;789857 said:
i ll hijack Wobbles thread to share some photos on the gash/ dent repair by the grand master shifu.

382633_10151011144500503_524215502_22140176_1380202843_n.jpg

can see the "bump" on the reflective white line? that is the starting point and is longish longitudinal downwards dent. Suspected done by a van parked next to mine then.

384185_10151011144285503_524215502_22140174_576473656_n.jpg

another view..
More obvious at this angle.

inspected by Gavin and the shifu... say is too long and can only be 90% improvement. well is better than nothing and carried on..

383912_10151011143945503_524215502_22140172_68873566_n.jpg

remove the inner carpet lining and inserted some steel rod to the panel.. some knocking and pushing about.. for 20 mins

378461_10151011143575503_524215502_22140169_1170363321_n.jpg

Like Wobble's CB 6, as is longish, is difficult to achieve satsifactory result, hence a mallet and some chisel was used... more knocking but this time much gentle..

Ta da...

373911_10151011143055503_524215502_22140167_1968490734_n.jpg

Much better!

Hi ckbmwe60,

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful photos and your compliments.:thumbsup:

See you soon ya. :D

Cheers

Bro Wobbles,

Just got a dent and a 12 cm scratch (paint gone!) at Capital Square at the boot yesterday while I reverse park when I met my lawyer for lunch.

Do we have to spray paint or is there a cheaper option like revol?

You know 7 series black is bi-color right? So do we have to sent it back to PML?

notti imp;793314 said:
Bro Wobbles,

Just got a dent and a 12 cm scratch (paint gone!) at Capital Square at the boot yesterday while I reverse park when I met my lawyer for lunch.

Do we have to spray paint or is there a cheaper option like revol?

You know 7 series black is bi-color right? So do we have to sent it back to PML?

Hi notti imp,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Will they do only PDR? Whats the damage like? Need to make prior appointment or can just go down anytime? Just realise I got a dent on my door and it's an eyesore to me. Tonight can't sleep well, if England loses lagi cannot sleep!

snowmanyee;831749 said:
Will they do only PDR? Whats the damage like? Need to make prior appointment or can just go down anytime? Just realise I got a dent on my door and it's an eyesore to me. Tonight can't sleep well, if England loses lagi cannot sleep!

Hi snowmanyee,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

This evening, I received a very pleasant SMS reminder that my banged-up, bruised and battered F02 with all the swirl marks that my Fat Filipina maid (hey, we feed her well and she raids the fridge whenever she feels like a snack) left on its Sapphire Black paint is due for its 3 month follow up grooming.

Can't wait to see what Gavin and the boys will conjure up this time! But frankly, if they just do the same as they did previously, I'd be an exceptionally satisfied returning customer already :)

See ya tomorrow boss - and sorry, I might have lost the F02's Grooming Package Card - will need to get your help in replacing it please!

wobbles;839234 said:
This evening, I received a very pleasant SMS reminder that my banged-up, bruised and battered F02 with all the swirl marks that my Fat Filipina maid (hey, we feed her well and she raids the fridge whenever she feels like a snack) left on its Sapphire Black paint is due for its 3 month follow up grooming.

Can't wait to see what Gavin and the boys will conjure up this time! But frankly, if they just do the same as they did previously, I'd be an exceptionally satisfied returning customer already :)

See ya tomorrow boss - and sorry, I might have lost the F02's Grooming Package Card - will need to get your help in replacing it please!

Hi wobbles,

Noted with many thanks, :thumbsup:

Your F02 is in the process and hope to surprise you when you are back to collect your car ya. :D

Cheers

Actually, the morning already got off to a great start. I got out of the house and drove the F13 there, reaching Teban Gardens at about 820am. Amazingly, although the shop wasn't due to open till 830am, Gavin's boys were already busy prepping the shop. I spoke to one of them and asked if I could squeeze in a car wash for the F13 before I dropped the F02 over for the dent-repairs and grooming.

Expectedly, the answer was of course "NO PROBLEM" and this was before the shop actually opened for business hahah.

I grabbed a cab home and drove the F02 back to Revol's, reaching at 845am, and as the F02 pulled into the front yard, I could see that my F13 was all shiny and clean. Good job guys!

Another staff checked out the number of dings and dents that needed repairing (total of 7), I dropped my F02 keys off, picked up the F13's and off I went, a very professional experience indeed! Can't wait to pick up the F02 later this evening!

wobbles;839422 said:
Actually, the morning already got off to a great start. I got out of the house and drove the F13 there, reaching Teban Gardens at about 820am. Amazingly, although the shop wasn't due to open till 830am, Gavin's boys were already busy prepping the shop. I spoke to one of them and asked if I could squeeze in a car wash for the F13 before I dropped the F02 over for the dent-repairs and grooming.

Expectedly, the answer was of course "NO PROBLEM" and this was before the shop actually opened for business hahah.

I grabbed a cab home and drove the F02 back to Revol's, reaching at 845am, and as the F02 pulled into the front yard, I could see that my F13 was all shiny and clean. Good job guys!

Another staff checked out the number of dings and dents that needed repairing (total of 7), I dropped my F02 keys off, picked up the F13's and off I went, a very professional experience indeed! Can't wait to pick up the F02 later this evening!

HI wobbles,

Thank you so much for sharing and your compliments. :thumbsup:

See you later for your collection of your F02 :)

Cheers

Oh.... So that was wobbles's 7 series I saw at Revol today....the gleaming wet looking glossy black paint, dark dark tint, shiny silvery 20 inch rims waiting to be collected at 630pm at Toh Guan.

BREATH-TAKING!!!

21" bro, 21". Hehehehe. Pity I missed catching you there...

Ok, now that I've had a chance to sit down at the keyboard, I just have to thank Gavin and the boys for a fantastic job on the F02. Truth be told, I expected the work to be professionally done, such is the standard that Revol has set - but the reality was that Gavin and the boys have pulled another rabbit out of the hat and managed to surprise me for a 3rd time running.

I signed the F02 on for a Diamond Brite package, and a Diamond Brite 1st grooming was what I paid for and got 3 months ago. Then, my F13 was given the Wet-Glass treatment after MW got his Silver Surfer F10 done the same way initially (and what's good enough for MW is good enough for me - when I grow up, I wanna be like MW, comb and all!). Well, I thought the Wet-Glass treatment lasted longer and retained it's glossy look better than the Diamond Brite treatment.

Whether this was due to the fact that I took better care of the CB F13, or it was due to the Carbon Black showing off the treatment better than my F02's Sapphire Black, or it was due to the F02 being a free-frag magnet for bird bombs at where I work, I dunno. Whatever it was, I thought the Wet-Glass look was more to my liking, but what to do, the F02 had already been treated with the Diamond Brite so I expected the follow up treatment to be just that - the 2nd session of the Diamond Brite treatment, which in itself was an excellent product.

Gavin obviously had other ideas. He knew I preferred the Wet-Glass look. And so, when I picked up the car at 730pm tonight, not only were the dents minimized/repaired/smoothened out (pity about the damn stone chips though), I suddenly realized that my Sapphire Black F02 had taken on a much darker, richer - and WETTER look!

Gavin and the boys actually re-treated my F02 with the Wet-Glass treatment instead of merely going through with the Diamond Brite maintenance!

Thank you Revol! You guys have done it again. I'm genuinely impressed with the sincerity and passion you guys have demonstrated. Please keep this up because you'll be seeing me as a chronic repeat customer until you are SICK OF MY LJ FACE for many years to come!

wobbles;839676 said:
Ok, now that I've had a chance to sit down at the keyboard, I just have to thank Gavin and the boys for a fantastic job on the F02. Truth be told, I expected the work to be professionally done, such is the standard that Revol has set - but the reality was that Gavin and the boys have pulled another rabbit out of the hat and managed to surprise me for a 3rd time running.

I signed the F02 on for a Diamond Brite package, and a Diamond Brite 1st grooming was what I paid for and got 3 months ago. Then, my F13 was given the Wet-Glass treatment after MW got his Silver Surfer F10 done the same way initially (and what's good enough for MW is good enough for me - when I grow up, I wanna be like MW, comb and all!). Well, I thought the Wet-Glass treatment lasted longer and retained it's glossy look better than the Diamond Brite treatment.

Whether this was due to the fact that I took better care of the CB F13, or it was due to the Carbon Black showing off the treatment better than my F02's Sapphire Black, or it was due to the F02 being a free-frag magnet for bird bombs at where I work, I dunno. Whatever it was, I thought the Wet-Glass look was more to my liking, but what to do, the F02 had already been treated with the Diamond Brite so I expected the follow up treatment to be just that - the 2nd session of the Diamond Brite treatment, which in itself was an excellent product.

Gavin obviously had other ideas. He knew I preferred the Wet-Glass look. And so, when I picked up the car at 730pm tonight, not only were the dents minimized/repaired/smoothened out (pity about the damn stone chips though), I suddenly realized that my Sapphire Black F02 had taken on a much darker, richer - and WETTER look!

Gavin and the boys actually re-treated my F02 with the Wet-Glass treatment instead of merely going through with the Diamond Brite maintenance!

Thank you Revol! You guys have done it again. I'm genuinely impressed with the sincerity and passion you guys have demonstrated. Please keep this up because you'll be seeing me as a chronic repeat customer until you are SICK OF MY LJ FACE for many years to come!

Hi wobbles,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy with our services. :D

Looking forward to your next visit ya :)

Cheers,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back