Panic mode! How to open fuel cap and sync contact !!!

Ahlai

Hi guys,,,

Don't laf at me hor... My first E60 LCI.

How to open fuel cap ah? My C class can just open from outside when I unlock from key fob... Please help.

Also how to sync contact to my idrive system Bluetooth..

I already pair my phone Liao... I'm on iPhone 5...

Tolong tolong..

Gam sia in advance...

Re: Panic mode! How to open fuel cap and sync contact !!!

just press the cover once to open and press it back to cover
But your door must be unlock
Go petrol station and the attendant will open it

Ahlai;958840 said:
Hi guys,,,

Don't laf at me hor... My first E60 LCI.

How to open fuel cap ah? My C class can just open from outside when I unlock from key fob... Please help.

Also how to sync contact to my idrive system Bluetooth..

I already pair my phone Liao... I'm on iPhone 5...

Tolong tolong..

Gam sia in advance...

Have you tried the hammer? Otherwise spanner also can...

Perhaps can check user manual?

This has been on my mind for the longest time. Sometimes at peteol station, after i open the petrol cover, i lock the door while waiting for the petrol to be pumped. When i come back to car, when i press unlock, the petrol cap will shut itself like thats suction.
Works for bith e60 n f10 but not all the time.
WHY?

Terras14;959589 said:
This has been on my mind for the longest time. Sometimes at peteol station, after i open the petrol cover, i lock the door while waiting for the petrol to be pumped. When i come back to car, when i press unlock, the petrol cap will shut itself like thats suction.
WHY?

If you attempt to close the fuel tank cap cover while the door is locked, won't you bend the pin that locks the cover?

Hopefully the pump attendant is not smart enough to give the petrol cover a big whack to try and close it when you lock your car ......

Terras14;959589 said:
WHY?

Red_Bean_Bun;959637 said:
Hopefully the pump attendant is not smart enough to give the petrol cover a big whack to try and close it when you lock your car ......

tats the problem, so LL cannot lock the door even if u have some valuable stuff in car.
alternatively can tell the attendant not to close the cover?

Pump the petrol yourself ..... Recently saw the pump attendants almost drop debris into the opening ...

yeshe;959665 said:
tats the problem, so LL cannot lock the door even if u have some valuable stuff in car.
alternatively can tell the attendant not to close the cover?

I pump the petrol myself ever since I discovered the fuel cap attachment cord broken and a scratch mark nearby. Not sure whether they are related but decided to play safe henceforth.

Last edited by a moderator:

I pump myself cause i dont like people to touch my car.... :p

ktnpl;959725 said:
I pump the petrol myself ever since I discovered the fuel cap attachment cord broken and a scratch mark nearby. Not sure whether they are related but decided to play safe henceforth.

Yah. Pump urself. I always do tat nw. When overfill or drip on ur paint they wil juz use their super solid glove n rub it off. So u noe how tat mark came frm.

Red_Bean_Bun;959637 said:

Actually, there is a very simple solution to the problem! Let the pump attendant open the fuel cap and pump the petrol, you lock the doors with the remote key, walk to the petrol cover, just push the lock pin in gently - I do that all the time....

Same..i pump myself too..dun like they leave their hand prints or drip petrol on my car..

Sometimes i find pumping petrol like taking a piss.

No matter how much you shake, there is always that 1 annoying drop that's left behind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back