Parallel Imported F20 118i

Re: Parallel Imported F20 118i

MW;895705 said:
So they shoudn't use AD, but perhaps Official Importer

Then we can have Parallel Importers (who are in fact unofficial importers)

The use of "Authorised Dealer" makes all others unathorised if I dun buy from PML for BMWs

siao
BMW Asia = Official Importer
PML/MA = Authorised Dealer of BMW Asia

pReTeNd3r;895684 said:
means ur sart sart machine can fly?...:D
Actually for flying, I use helicopter or private jet. Sart.

davidtch;895762 said:
Jialat, my car is imported by unofficial importer and is sold by unauthorised dealer. And then I install replica bootlid spoiler and front lip.
Can I still go bmwsg meetup?

C3P0;895786 said:

Jialat, my car is imported by unofficial importer and is sold by unauthorised dealer. And then I install replica bootlid spoiler and front lip.

Sart. Really really very sart

davidtch;895762 said:

so back to my earlier question....other sellers besides PML/MA are Unauthorised Dealers?

Then they should all be shut down by the govt..

C3P0;895786 said:

Sart. Really really very sart

MW;895846 said:
so back to my earlier question....other sellers besides PML/MA are Unauthorised Dealers?

Please feedback to Ministry of Trade.

C3P0;895786 said:

No problem bro, this are small matters compare to your unofficial flings with replica women from changi. Pls continue to attend the monthly meetup. Tell u many times already, nobody will look down on you.

Silver_Z;895645 said:
This is not worry lar. More of trying to find out what I will expect. Like leslie11 provided me with valuable experience which I may feel the same if I had gone down that road.

And all my experience with BMW, I never have the cool tablet looking stuff, so never know how it works. Just wanna find out if can update via internet or need AD to do it.

All advices provided are valuable to my decision making, and I greatly appreciate it. :)
Happy to help, pm me if u need more info.

C3P0;895786 said:

First of all, are you supposed to come into bmw-sg ??

Maybe you have to pay adoption fee to SLK orS2K
MW, pls advise ...

Last edited by a moderator:

C3P0;895786 said:

Jason8822;895916 said:
First of all, are you supposed to come into bmw-sg ??

Maybe you have to pay adoption fee to SLK orS2K
MW, pls advise ...

C3PO n I should resign

MW;895846 said:

Its a mtter of time they'll shut down due to no constant flow of capital rolling.. :)

If you are prepare to pay $20k for adoption fee, den go ahead with the purchase.

I think silver z just wants to know how the experience has been dealing with a pi for f20. Well, I bought mine from a pi (exodus), I can tell you basically deal with the boss direct, don't bother with SE. Andy the boss is helpful and quick, and follow up is good. But after sales follow up has been a bit patchy. Workshop for servicing and warranty is juzz for cars. Haven't used them yet. 3 years warranty.

Car drives beautifully, it's also tuned higher and slightly more linear than pml model (dyno verified). Omv is higher as well. But colours can be limited. Some features like comfort access not included. That aside, it's the same car with a good price tag. Bought mine at 162k when pml was selling at 188k.

good price for u

Methinks I paid the most for pml model lo..... Haiz......

Singsider;899078 said:
I think silver z just wants to know how the experience has been dealing with a pi for f20. Well, I bought mine from a pi (exodus), I can tell you basically deal with the boss direct, don't bother with SE. Andy the boss is helpful and quick, and follow up is good. But after sales follow up has been a bit patchy. Workshop for servicing and warranty is juzz for cars. Haven't used them yet. 3 years warranty.

Car drives beautifully, it's also tuned higher and slightly more linear than pml model (dyno verified). Omv is higher as well. But colours can be limited. Some features like comfort access not included. That aside, it's the same car with a good price tag. Bought mine at 162k when pml was selling at 188k.

Now that's the first real answer here!

sanguineleaf;899185 said:
Methinks I paid the most for pml model lo..... Haiz......

Methinks yes too but you got the most items too!

Jus sent wife F20 to PML for iDrive check and software update. Left the car there for 4days
and got a T-Loan X1 from them. This could be one of the plus point for getting car from AD.

BTW they can disarm start-stop function but need to leave car there for 2days and they need
about 3 days to obtain car ?? code (if I didn't hear wrongly) from Ger.

Give Munich a try, they can turnaround faster than PML. Note that charges apply for the sw update for both PML n Munich.

$26K savings is indeed sweet :D

Singsider;899078 said:

wt_know;906186 said:
$26K savings is indeed sweet :D

The discount+overtrade from pml can be 20k+ depending on season and bargaining power.

Buying from PI should have about 10k savings.

It will make more sense to buy 116i from PI and do a ecu tune up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElsieHarris
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back