• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Parts for sale from E46 Sports Edition Sedan

Re: Parts for sale from E46 Sports Edition Sedan

i have every right to be fussy about such things.

so are you telling me that if you go and buy a car from PML and they say its delivered in good condition, but u find a 1mm dent on the panel. so everything will be alright and you will just leave it at that if the salesguy says "but its good condition to me".. you wont kick up a fuss?

i can guarantee you if the salesguy was genuinely not aware of the dent, and saw it the same time you saw it, he would be apologizing profusely for wasting your time.

i am only glad that i had seen the condition of the trims myself before driving home.

for $20, i could really care less about this. whether or not the defects on the trim were noted before yesterday, it is only fair that i give you the benefit of the doubt.

what i am peeved about is that despite you knowing that i had wasted my time and money, you did not even care to say sorry. no apology was offered at any instance yesterday. believe me, this situation would've ended in a much more amicable way had you even offered to genuinely apologize. but i suppose this concept is foreign to you.

i have said what i wanted to say. good luck on your sale.

im oso a buyer for aerosports..bt i hav yet to recieve the item because im stay very far away from sg..& i got elvis to check out the items i bought..i would hav wish the items could be cheaper..hehe(who doesnt anyway?) as elvis had told me the item i got were in good condition..so i gotta wait 4 the items to be send out from sg..

p/s: in order to settle the case between roasty & aerosports..y not copy & paste the pm from the both of u so we can tell.. :D

Mike318i;458315 said:
im oso a buyer for aerosports..bt i hav yet to recieve the item because im stay very far away from sg..& i got elvis to check out the items i bought..i would hav wish the items could be cheaper..hehe(who doesnt anyway?) as elvis had told me the item i got were in good condition..so i gotta wait 4 the items to be send out from sg..

p/s: in order to settle the case between roasty & aerosports..y not copy & paste the pm from the both of u so we can tell.. :D

Bro, no need for them post their PMs.
Both are adults, both should be able to settle a problem like this.

Bro Aero,
Gavin maybe fussy. But if you adore and love your ride, its only NORMAL to be fussy.
In the first place, your trims arent even CF ones... As per Gavin, its only the Sports Edition Cube Trims. Its a whole different thing. This misconception of yours have caused him to travel up and down Sin Ming for no reason.
And instead of apologizing, you hung up on him. This i feel, is not right.

Maybe you 2 shld meetup and settle thsi face to face. Before Bobby steps in again...

MY 2CENTS.

thanks herman, but just to clarify, after inquiring about the CF trims, i was made aware that it was in actual fact the cube trims he was selling. the trips wasted going to sin ming were over another issue.

mayb you 2 should sit down & hav coffee.."kiss & make up" hehehe..no point in making enemy rather than making frens

i wont knw how far is sin ming as im not from sg..bt sg arent tat far to travel around rite? i don mean anything by this statement...just wanted to point out tat travelling in sg is in anyway better than travelling in my place...hehehe

Mike318i;458357 said:
bt sg arent tat far to travel around rite?

yea.. sg aren't that big to travel around.. but with the busy schedule for some of us.. its definitely inconvenient to travel around and yet got nothing being done or should i say..time and money wasted on nothing.. it can get quite upset.. and furthermore.. got hung up lagi made me more upset....think i will curse and swear boy..oops.. forgot i am a gal... *blushing*

ok.. back to the thread.. :)

End OT..

babe;458371 said:
yea.. sg aren't that big to travel around.. but with the busy schedule for some of us.. its definitely inconvenient to travel around and yet got nothing being done or should i say..time and money wasted on nothing.. it can get quite upset.. and furthermore.. got hung up lagi made me more upset....think i will curse and swear boy..oops.. forgot i am a gal... *blushing*

ok.. back to the thread.. :)

End OT..

yea...understandable:D

i wud be piss off if i am roasty ....not even want to view and base on faith , isit a good condition trims roasty onz the deal ...well seller wud hv at least inform buyers when they finally talks on the hp regarding some infos abt the stuff he is selling ....all buyers will be fussy of cos...becos he is paying money . just my 2cents worth ...

it doesnt matter..we all as a bimmer owner r always the fussy 1...hehehe wen it comes to our baby car.. :D

My Opinion....is ..if The Goods Sold Is Not To Wat The Buyer Wanted...the Buyer Can Have The Right To Return Or Fussy..
To Be Fussy Doesnt Mean To Be Stingy....
Whenever $$$ Is Concerned,and To Deal Anytink Escially When U Havent View The Products,,,there Is A Risk...
So If Roasty Doesnt Like The Trim....either He Return It Or There Is Someting Aerosport Can Do
Relacquer The Trim And Resell It Or Go To Robson N See Wat Theey Can Do...if Roasty Still Holds The Trim...
Cf Trim Wif Scratches Can Be Sand Off Easily...if I M Not Wrong

MY 50CENTS WORTH...alot

SLK69;458419 said:
My Opinion....is ..if The Goods Sold Is Not To Wat The Buyer Wanted...the Buyer Can Have The Right To Return Or Fussy..
Whenever $$$ Is Concerned,and To Deal Anytink Escially When U Havent View The Products,,,there Is A Risk...
So If Roasty Doesnt Like The Trim....either He Return It Or There Is Someting Aerosport Can Do
Relacquer The Trim And Resell It Or Go To Robson N See Wat Theey Can Do...if Roasty Still Holds The Trim...

MY 50CENTS WORTH...alot

SLK69... I dun blame u as u dun drive a E46.... :D The E46 Sports Edition trims are those that looks abit like the checkered dry carbon look... (aluminium).... I dun think can spray lacquer on it...... :shakebon: :shakebon:

SLK69 said:
+1.....

For once, you are really making sense !!!

New generation seller tactics

kenntona;458454 said:
+1.....

For once, you are really making sense !!!

I had wanted to say something similar too :lol2:
I had wanted to say "First time I see you so serious!"

Ok, sorry for OT. Hope everything is resolved between Roasty my e46 bro and the seller.

Im just waiting for SLK69 to step in!
Woooot ! SLK69 to the rescue!!!!!

i was hoping for slk69 to jio and park him with the hp number posted.

i think seller shld return the $20 after reading the thread.
dent is dent , no say dunno... or just know.

viewing with obligation??? - ClubSNAP Photography Forums

similar case.

viewing with obligation???
Hi Guys,

I just got back after travelling from Tampines to Yishun to meet a seller, came back empty handed and feeling puzzled and alittle pissed.

Firstly, I responded to one of the B&S posting for a used CZ lens.
I have no idea how old the lens was, before viewing.
However, the seller as rated his lens as 10.
CS rating for a 10 means:

Condition: 10
Description: Very carefully used. Only very light user marks. Without close inspection, item would pass for mint.
Also known as: Mint(-), Near-Mint, A

Frankly, the exterior of this lens look ok, easily between 9 to 10.
I am fine with it.
I tried the lens with a AF confirm adapater, and it works fine.
Good, I thought...
I then, proceed to check on the glass.
To my dismay, there are plenty of dust.
Secondly, there are tiny and faint-looking spiderwebs growing on over the glass.
This, of course if not the worst spiderwebs I have ever seen on a lens before..but I am pretty sure it is fungus.
I told the seller that those spiderwebs, look like fungus to me.

He took a look, and told me there is no problem when he use this lens and went on to assure me that they are just dust.
I took another closer look with a penlight, and told him dust are usually very tiny speck of line. Those are like super tiny spiderwebs, or palm-shaped..so in my opinion, they are not dust.

This seller went on to insist that he has no problem with all the images he took with this lens before.
I told him that those spiderwebs will grow in times to come, if they are indeed fungus.
These fungus will also spread to my other lenses in the same cabinet if I put it in.

I told him very politely, that I cannot buy this lens and probably said "不好意思" at least 3-4 times thereafter.
He complained that he has never come across someone as picky as me when buying lens.

He asked me if I am complaining on the condition, because I wanted a discount?
omg.gif
omg.gif
omg.gif

I told him, I will not buy this lens even if he give me discount.
I also told him, I did not travel all the way from Tampines to Yishun at 1030pm, just to view for fun.

He was still checking his lens, and this point, and shaking his head and said that if I am so picky, he cannot do anything too.
He, again commented that those are just dust, and I am overly-picky.
I told him I am fine with there are some dust specks, as some of my older lenses have them too...but those should be fungus in my opinion.
Then again, there are too much dust.
I told him, why dont he clean it at one of the shops @ peninsula, and we can arrange to meet there?

He then, packed his stuffs quickly, turned around and stormed off without a word!!!
bigeyes.gif

I was still sitting there and feeling alittle shocked at his behaviour.

My words to this seller.
Dont you think I should be the one who should be angry, after being assured that lens is rated 10 before viewing?
I am the one who travelled from Tampines to Yishun, and back to Tampines again.

Was I not nice enough, to apologise by saying several times "不好意思"?

Do I deserve the black face, and storming off?

If you cannot accept "viewing without obligation" for your lens, please kindly write in your B&S posting.
"if you view, you must accept and buy!"

For this seller, and other newbies..please see below images and reviews about what is fungus.
fungus_01.jpg

Of course, for his CZ that I have checked..the tiny spiderweb stuffs can only be seen when I open to the widest aperture and look thru the light.
Otherwise, it is not very visible.
I cannot convince myself those spiderwebs are dust, and thus I am not buying.
To me, spiderwebs are fungus and not dust. period.

It is about being a gentleman, I can still buy this seller a coffee and chat about photography if he did not behave this way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin7777comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back