• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

PARTS or M3 lookalike 318ia For Sale!!!!

Re: PARTS or M3 lookalike 318ia For Sale!!!!

commandozx said:
Opps sorry guys....bad timing, when i post the topic .. i was about to go to States. I just come back today. And the car is open for sale again. I got soo many pple offer for the parts and car...i cant really remember who is who...pls call me again if interested... so far i got only the best bidders' number.... sorry for the trouble bros.
my apologies... :)

Hi Folks
Its time to let my baby go. My ride is a Topaz Blue E46 BMW 318IA Valvetronic beauty.

DOB: April 2002.

The Road Tax is newly bought - Oct 04
The baby enjoys 80% OMV-- the paper value for this car is very high and good. PArf about 30k. And its still under warrantry from PML.
Well taken care of and oil change every 10,000km (Mobil Gold)

Its comes with the following Goodies

1. Full M Technic Body kit (Best offer now $1800)

2. AC Sch Boot Spoiler (Best offer now $300)

3. AC 17inch Sports Rim with 1 mth old Advan Nova Tyres 225/45/17 (Best offer now $2000 with tyres)

4. BI-XENON Head light (thats my favourite part of the baby) (best Offer $2k together with all the white lights)

5. Super Sprint EVO 2 exhaust (approve by LTA)

6. KNN air filter (SOLD)

7. Carbon Fibre internal trimming

8. Sachs Performance System (suspension plus spring) (lowering Spring)

9. Beautiful Bidded Number plate

10.Full White lights

11.AC wings mirror (Best offer now $400)

I got a few quotation from Dealers, the highest offer now is $108k. I have been following the classified recently. Same year, same month, dealers are advertising $109k stock condition without anything.

Hencefore i was thinking of stripping the whole car and sell off all the accessories and sell the naked car to the dealer at $108k.

But its really a pity ... have feelings for her after soo long.

I was hoping someone out there will appreciate this beauty. And take her fully clothed with you at $114k neg. if not....... i am going to sell off the accessories at the highest offer..

pls call me at 93885802 asap if u interested

I may have the following parts and accessories for sale:

EXTERIOR

1. AC Wing Mirrors ($600)
2. White/Clear Lights Set (Front with Titanium Trim X2, Fenders X2, Back X2)

3. M-Aero II Bodykit (with Round Fog Lights) in Topaz blue - open for bidding
4. AC boot Spoiler in Blue - Bidding

5. AC sports 17" Rims with Advan Nova Tyres 225/17/45 (1 mth old)

*Notes:
1, 2, 3 and 5 must be swapped plus a top up
4 to be sold only if can be removed safely without damaging paintwork

INTERIOR

6. Brand New AC OEM Pedal Set (Throttle & Brake) (SOLD)

7. Brand New Carbon Fibre BMW Front and Rear Emblem.

8. Carbon Fibre Trim (8 pieces)

9. AC 4 piece Door Guard

10. KNN Filter (SOLD)

SUSPENSION

11. Sachs Performance System - only 12 months old ($400)

*Notes:
11 must be swapped plus a top up

Please call me at 93885802 if interested.

Hi there, you have a pic of the car? Interested to get the whole car if possible.

thanks

hi bro how much your ss exhaust price at? the whole or just the box?

How much are you looking at for your rims and tyres?

commandozx said:
DOB: April 2002.
I got a few quotation from Dealers, the highest offer now is $108k. I have been following the classified recently. Same year, same month, dealers are advertising $109k stock condition without anything.

Wah bro, if got dealer offer you $108k for your April 2002 318i, you may wanna grab the chance to sell to him before the offer is gone. 2 forummers I know only managed to sell theirs for $85k.

T6 said:
Wah bro, if got dealer offer you $108k for your April 2002 318i, you may wanna grab the chance to sell to him before the offer is gone. 2 forummers I know only managed to sell theirs for $85k.

108K, mai tu liao, faster sell, why bother stripping off the parts and sell here? :)

Hi CommandoZx, share the contact and help this dealer drum up more business. $109k is alot compared to what we have seen. $90k already fantastic. Sell the bugger. Dun de-mod liao.

I guess 108K is veri good deal for 02 318i...........mine 03 320i the dealer only manage to quote me ard S$95K to S$100K.

heh, has anyone noticed that the original post is already more than a year old? :huhhuh: Prices won't be current anymore...

yup, the car is already sold long time ago, cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obiatravelcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back