-=Peeling on door handle panel=-

Re: -=Peeling on door handle panel=-

I just called up R2D, when I asked them whether got do the changing of door handle,
Initial they yes, once I said I have bought the parts and just need them to change, then they
say NO.

Yes actually he only did mine because I was doing my air con compressor and so he helped me do it , but he doesn't like customers to come with there parts and just ask to fix as he has had bad experiences with it. You can try euro auto service they also specialize in Bmw , I have been there a few times .

OK Thanks. Is really can't get anyone to fix it, then have to go back PML.

Hi Can uPM me the price? Mine is 2008 Aug E90 (I think, it's 320i) my front passenger handle n the rear passenger handle be find me. Mine is beige. Do u also sell Matt black kidney grills? Thanks!

Hi, I'm not a seller of parts .. Just call Eng soon for the price talk to Brian . U will need to find a workshop to fit it for u , it's not expensive to fit just troublesome to do .. Cheers

Bummerbee;1120784 said:
Hi Can uPM me the price? Mine is 2008 Aug E90 (I think, it's 320i) my front passenger handle n the rear passenger handle be find me. Mine is beige. Do u also sell Matt black kidney grills? Thanks!

PM Sent ! Kindly Provide number plate for quotation .. Thanks !

Hi Can uPM me the price? Mine is 2009 E90 (318i) my front passenger handle peeling off. Mine is beige colour. Thanks.

gibbon28;1118186 said:
i read from some of the forum, it also mention that it need to use soldering. Any info on that, do we really'need to solder it
or just tighten it with the screw .

Need to solder. I did it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups