Performance Premium Selection Limited (PPSL) Open House

Leica

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The BMW.SG community is invited to attend the Performance Premium Selection Limited (PPSL) Open House this weekend. PPSL has a franchise agreement with BMW Asia, which allows them to offer the BMW Premium Selection quality assurance. So if you want to check out quality pre-owned BMW vehicles, Premium Selection Limited (PPSL) is the right place for you.

Performance Premium Selection Limited (PPSL) recently did an opening launch last weekend to a lot of great reception. The house warming displayed the wide range of luxury used cars at privileged prices that PPSL offers. Some photos of the event are shown below.

This coming weekend, they will have an openhouse where you can learn more about their Performance premium Selection that includes a 72 technical check point and a 12-month extended warranty. You can also take a look at their current stock and test drive their available vehicles.

If you want to join in the PPSL festivities and check out quality pre-owned BMW vehicles, this weekend will be a good time to go.

Event Details:
PPSL Show Room, 280 Kampong Arang Road, 17 & 18 of July: 10am – 6pm.

Re: Performance Premium Selection Limited (PPSL) Open House

If anyone is interested, you guys might be interested to talking to Dawn, Daniel or Beverly at the open house. Great folks to talk to if you're interested in getting your ride.

Oh, Dawn sold me my Z4M and has excellent after sales support. I think alot of other folks on the board has bought quite a number of rides through them.

agreed. Berverly was very helpful in attending to my queries and follow up

Hi Slater,

Thanks for the compliment! Feel free to call me if you need any assistance!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warms Regards,
Beverly

Dear bmw.sg members,

Although I'm new here at bmw forum, but if you have any enquires, please feel free to look for us at our BMW East Coast showroom, we will do our best to assist you.

All our Bimmers has gone through 72 Point Check to ensure that our vehicles would have passed the most stringent of checks. Also, 12 month service warranty is added on top of that plus approved service history.

Hope we can have all your support for PPSL.

Visit us at 280 Kampong Arang Road tomorrow!

Warms Regards,
Beverly

beverly_w26;561863 said:
Dear bmw.sg members,

Although I'm new here at bmw forum, but if you have any enquires, please feel free to look for us at our BMW East Coast showroom, we will do our best to assist you.

All our Bimmers has gone through 72 Point Check to ensure that our vehicles would have passed the most stringent of checks. Also, 12 month service warranty is added on top of that plus approved service history.

Hope we can have all your support for PPSL.

Visit us at 280 Kampong Arang Road tomorrow!

Warms Regards,
Beverly

Hi Beverly,

May I know the 12mth service warranty covers water leakage into the cabin ?
Wif so many heavy downpour lately, hear some cars got water sipped through door seal into the cabin.

Best Regards

firehorse;561876 said:
Hi Beverly,

Wif so many heavy downpour lately, hear some cars got water sipped through door seal into the cabin.

Best Regards
the warrnty is much like a new car.

Last edited by a moderator:

firehorse;561876 said:
Hi Beverly,

Best Regards

Hi beverly,

would like to know what the warranty covers too and would like to hear from you.

cheers

Hi firehouse,

The extended 12 months warranty doesn't cover water leakage into the cabin. We give extended warranty for Bimmers which is age of 1 year or 200,000km.

Repair Inclusive for BMW Premium Selection

For the avoidance of doubt, the following services are not included in the repair inclusive package:
- Fuel and contamination in the fuel system
- Damage to paint finish,body,covers,panels
- Glass damage(e.g windows, headlights)
- Wind,squeaking,and rattling noises
- Tyres,wheel imbalances and wheel damage
- Repairs of accessories,which have not been part of the vehicle's ordering
- Repairs for which the vehicle user is responsible(e.g engine damage due to deficiency of
- oil,participation in race events).

Warms Regards,
Aquarius

hi Slater & Aquarius,

Thanks for the replies.

Best regards.

What do PPSL normally offer during their Carnivals? Any up coming ones?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88nextclick

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back