performance upgrades

Re: performance upgrades

cmkim_11;438662 said:
Just curious... has anyone tried their 0-100km/h on the E90 320i? I can never get the specs of 9.8s, avg just 11s. And anyone tried Broquet Boostmaster? I installed the BM50 recently and frankly... no difference at all to consumption and acceleration as mentioned in the advertisement. Anyone has different feedback?

cmkim_11;438662 said:
Hi there... was on DS mode. A/C off. Gave up after a while. Spoke to Bernard and he says we can never get the published specs on stock cos that was done in perfect atmospherc conditions, pro driver... etc... Share ur views?

Try it in Manual mode - probably can get close to 10s....on stock 320i, just around 1/4 fuel level,...gotta hold the pull at 2nd/3rd gear to within 5500-6200 rev band....don't do it too often though...!

Re: performance upgrades

for fastest acceleration, go to manual mode.

make sure that you shift down to D1 - in auto mode, you start off from D2 (2nd gear).

change gear at around 5500rpm (shift up).

you'd be able to hit sub-10sec without much difficulty :woottt:

do it at night when the air is cooler... and make sure there are no cops around :chinese:

cmkim_11;438034 said:
Just curious... has anyone tried their 0-100km/h on the E90 320i? I can never get the specs of 9.8s, avg just 11s. And anyone tried Broquet Boostmaster? I installed the BM50 recently and frankly... no difference at all to consumption and acceleration as mentioned in the advertisement. Anyone has different feedback?

Pathfinder;438120 said:
You need the top range e.g. Top Fueller 70 or more for our beemers to feel to effect. I had TF70 installed but did not see any significant improvement for power nor FC.

cmkim_11;438536 said:
Hi there... was on DS mode. A/C off. Gave up after a while. Spoke to Bernard and he says we can never get the published specs on stock cos that was done in perfect atmospherc conditions, pro driver... etc... Share ur views?

cmkim_11;438662 said:
Yeah dude.... thanks. Do keep me posted. Either that or im just the most undeserving driver.,, Looking forward to your post.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back