Petrol price drop

C3P0

Caltex and Shell drop by 5 cents. The rest I'm not sure. :)

Grade Nett Price..................... (price after discount)............ Pump Price
Shell Formula 98(98UL) .....................$1.824 .....................$1.920
Shell Formula 95 (95 UL) ....................$1.754 .....................$1.846
Shell Formula 92 (92 UL) ....................$1.722 .....................$1.813
Shell V-Power (98UL) ........................$1.947 .....................$2.049
Shell Diesel (AGO) ............................$1.523 .....................$1.603

Re: Petrol price drop

Swee! Thanks C3P0 for info. since i cant predict when and how much lower oil price can go..might as well do pump cost averaging..can top up shell 98 later..:)

yipee....woowoowoo.....why am i cheering ah? sadly i no more car....but ok lah...cheers for u guys!!!! pump more ah!!!

leebmer;387887 said:
Swee! Thanks C3P0 for info. since i cant predict when and how much lower oil price can go..might as well do pump cost averaging..can top up shell 98 later..:)
Ha ha, pump cost averaging, that's a good one ! ;)

sszone;387891 said:
yipee....woowoowoo.....why am i cheering ah? sadly i no more car....but ok lah...cheers for u guys!!!! pump more ah!!!
No worries bro, I have strong faith that one day you'll get back your beloved bimmer....:).

Nevertheless, is it a cartel operation in Singapore?

Is the drop in pump price, equivalent to its rise previously based on the same level of the oil price? Meaning is the pump price quick in rising, but slow in falling?

Cheers.

BlackAss;387913 said:
Nevertheless, is it a cartel operation in Singapore?

Is the drop in pump price, equivalent to its rise previously based on the same level of the oil price? Meaning is the pump price quick in rising, but slow in falling?

Cheers.

Of course.

Whilst not 100% correlated. Considering FX, market lag etc.
Crude is the primary ingredient in our petrol

When it was ~US$150/Barrel
retail pump prices ~$2.20

Now Crude is

iScoupe;387925 said:
taxi fuel surcharge still $0.30 ?

Ya, the pirate ships aka taxi companies still charging the same.

They said if diesel falls below $1.2 or 1.12 (can't remember the exact amount), they will stop the surcharge.

They might as well say if Mickie Mouse marry Minnie Mouse and give birth to Donald Duck, they will stop the surcharge! :evil:

Agree, the pump price is still way too high !

Drive to malaysia, pump full tank..
Ta pao some in water bottle den come back.

Best.

C3P0;387926 said:
Ya, the pirate ships aka taxi companies still charging the same.

They said if diesel falls below $1.2 or 1.12 (can't remember the exact amount), they will stop the surcharge.

They might as well say if Mickie Mouse marry Minnie Mouse and give birth to Donald Duck, they will stop the surcharge! :evil:
Possible, Micky Mouse married Minnie Mouse but the nite before Minnie met Herman... come out quite close to Donald Duck..... :lol2:

Btw are u suppose to monitor the diaper price for ur daughter ????
Pampers
Huggies
Mamy Poko

iScoupe;387964 said:
Possible, Micky Mouse married Minnie Mouse but the nite before Minnie met Herman... come out quite close to Donald Duck..... :lol2:
:lol2: :lol2: xiao si wo le....:lol2:

iScoupe;387964 said:
Btw are u suppose to monitor the diaper price for ur daughter ????
Pampers
Huggies
Mamy Poko
Yes, if any reduction in price of diapers in the market, I will announce accordingly :nehnehhh: To achieve this, I flip newspaper and look for Cold Storage, NTUC advertisements. :thumbsup:

What you interested in, I can set up thread to alert you. Sunshine bread vs Gardenia bread? :lol: :lol:

C3P0;387966 said:
:lol2: :lol2: xiao si wo le....:lol2:

Yes, if any reduction in price of diapers in the market, I will announce accordingly :nehnehhh: To achieve this, I flip newspaper and look for Cold Storage, NTUC advertisements. :thumbsup:

What you interested in, I can set up thread to alert you. Sunshine bread vs Gardenia bread? :lol: :lol:
go cold storage la got $2 free Shell Petrol Voucher for every $25 purchase if i not wrong - just use the voucher yesterday but must pump $50 above.

niteblu;387919 said:
Of course.

Whilst not 100% correlated. Considering FX, market lag etc.
Crude is the primary ingredient in our petrol

When it was ~US$150/Barrel
retail pump prices ~$2.20

Now Crude is

hoks;387980 said:
Thanks for the data...was thinking the same thing just didn't hv the numbers.

An unfortunate reality of our beloved nation.
Even with truth staring in their faces, nothing happens.

The ones that are supposed to be guardians of the greater good.
(or at least posit themselves as such, every four years or so)

Appear to happily ignore the cries of the layman.
Happy to lounge in the comfort that their 7-figure compensation allows them.

oil prices brop but pub prices went up. what kind of logic sia? go malaysia pump petrol is the best lah. malaysia boleh!! haha :lol2: :nehnehhh:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back