Photo shoots

jess1

Hi all,

I am helping a friend to look for a nice place/house or apartment to take pictures of 2 beautiful models.
Do hope that anyone who is interested or are into photography .who doesnt mind to lend them on 24th jan ,sat ,from 9am to 6pm. :) Can join in the shoots. :) Pm me.......Thanks:):)

Warnest regards
Jess

Re: Photo shoots

My house notoriously difficult to bounce flash, photographers will hate it..... just ask Roasty.... lol

the Sail above 50 floor ? 500sq with a queen size bed. but why need 9hrs to shoot?

Hitmee...... 200/90/2

You shooter or shootee?

Hendrick said:
pics of models?
No need lah, just ask for the names lah. Tier One models like Nira should be no-brainers. Tier Two names might be more questionable.

ok Hendrick...

MadamAuringFHM.jpg

which tier is this?

WAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

anyway I know Nira in real life... she is .....................

yea WTB names of models. Google's our best friend!

Hendrick said:
anyway I know Nira in real life... she is .....................yea WTB names of models. Google's our best friend!
Prefer Gwen and Xue Ting.

Hendrick;407070 said:
pics of models?

kenntona;407072 said:
No need lah, just ask for the names lah. Tier One models like Nira should be no-brainers. Tier Two names might be more questionable.

Suspect it's this shoot:

24/1 FHM/Playeur/hotstuff/Import rides model in LINGERIE!! - ClubSNAP Photography Forums

3 sessions, with 8 x photogs + 2 models + likely 2-3 more helpers, etc. So whoever is thinking about loaning out your place, be prepared for 12-13 pax per session for the whole day, pottering around your place.

Wa WAIT !!! The clubsnap session is commercial?

Means someone is charging for the shoot? $150 times 4 = $600 for 2.5 hours. And the venue is FREE !!!

Wahahahahahaha......

wah that Naomi...erm....i'm sure many of us have prettier friends...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
747liveapp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back