Pics of my humble ride after a session of 5 hours detailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pics of my humble ride after a session of 5 hours detailing

Brofour4s..

You are pros leh..:) You are partially right. It is Flex machine with a bit of Menzerna products. Can pass me a few pointers if we happen to meet up. :juggle:

Cheers.

Im sure most of us here wouldnt mind giving up some coffee money to get that sparkling shine on our rides...

yes, give a price, and i will surely do it.

Yoyoyo..Dear bros and sisters:

Due to many PMs and over-whelming response, :singsing: Let's do it this way: Limited to 10 Bros OR Sisters who drove a Bimmer. I will collect a token of Singapore dollars $88 irregardless of condition/ size and colour, hopefully not a 7 series lah hehehefor good luck and "huat lah"..also to recover my machine cost :( Flex is a $800++ hollycow :nehnehhh:

PS: Please note this is only meant for test pilot session. Also I have to schedule in date/ timing as I do have a full time job ( I do travel quite a fair bit). Please note this is only my pastime cum hobby, not using this to generate income. Like to see shinny caz especially Bimmer.. Only limited to 10 bros or sisters who drove a bimmer. But must let me sit sit your car car..:oops:

Let me think what can I do for your car.

1)Wash Car
2)ClayBar to remove road tars/ dirt etc. for preparation of car surface for polishing.
3)Wash car followed by drying proper for the nasty worx.
4)Paste masking tape on rubber trim to prevent polish over run.
3)Applying "TOP SECRET" agent depending on paint type/condition. :nehnehhh:
3)Apply "TOP SECRET" Sealant (Anti-Static) :nehnehhh:
4) Apply Sealing Wax
5) Apply Final Body Shine
6) Clean Dashboard, Door Panels, Interior Windscreen & Door Glasses, Door & Boot seams
7)Interior Vacuuming
8.)Conditioner on Tires and Trims

If respones is good I start saving up for my bimmer hehehehehe..

Remember to leave your contact number hor.:smack:

Ladies and gentlemen, Let's start engine:

Bro OR Sister Number:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)

END>

Bro OR Sister Number:
1 ) SC_IS
2 )
3 )
4 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10 )

Mine is a e36 coupe. Not sure if u're going to like the ride, but if u reject it later, just let me know.

Bro SC_IS: you are fast mann..You are my first testing testing pilot :dance:

Will PM you my contact and let me put some venom on your bimmer..

Let me know then :) I was going for a car package today. Am holding back just to see what you got. :)

Thanks in advance.

P.S my brother in law drives a EuroR, accords are good cars IMO.

PM you already.

Yeap. EuroR is a good car but Bimmer is better :oops: Grass is always greener on the other side of the field.

Mugen, are you a pro detailer? Cannot just post in here about srvices, must be site sponsor

looking at ur work mugenaccord, i think i should be asking you for some tips. :)

seriously folks, $88, you cannot get this sort of deal anywhere in the market for what he's doing. some detailers charge additional $80 or more just for a 1 step machine polishing process before even laying down your glaze/wax/sealant.

phil, i think he's an enthusiast, cos a commercial car detailer/groomer will definitely charge more than $88 for what he's doing.

No lah bro Four4S, dun say that lah. Me still noobs and it is really the Flex machine that you mentioned that do the job. Anyway thanks for your comments. As mentioned this is really just try out and test pilot. Dun think can really HUAT LAH..:lol2:

In addition because I have not did a detailing on Bimmer b4 so I was thinking to try it out. At the same time, I can sweat it out to lose some weight and benefits some bros and sisters here. :) Got one bro confrimed liao. Any sisters? hehehehe

I reckon that it is going to quite a tough job as I heard Bimmer paint work is harder? Is it true huh? I always like bimmer paint job as they really shine even without any detailing sometimes.

Also, my friend is going to help me to bring back a type of sealant that was supposed to last longer. Hope by then I can try out on some test pilot car.

Heys guys..I was browsing thru some pics gallery..I must say why some people are hardcore Bimmer followers..Really some nice carz there..It will be good to detail a super car..then I got the chance to sit sit inside.:)

To be honest, there's nothing mystical abt a BMW paint job. Most BMW cars suffer from a horrible orange peel paint effect. You don't see that in porsches etc. Furthermore, some colour codes such as Jet Black can be horribly soft and swirl/scratch too easily, but most colours are in the medium range in terms of hardness.

I reckon the reason you think that BMWs seem to "glow" is that most conti car owners in Sg do take good care of their cars and wax it often. I did a random "survey" in Vivocity the other day after a heavy thunderstorm and almost all conti cars (alfa, bmws, mercs, volvos, audis etc.) show signs of beading water... medium beading as well, not the loose type.
Of the japanese makes, only hondas usually show some sort of beading... RX8s, and toyota markX and rush.
So it's really just a myth in my opinion abt the quality of bmw paint... besides, almost every car in sg is relatively clean compared to other countries... cars are so expensive over here and probably every car owner doesn't want to loose face when their neighbour's car is v shiny hahah!

Bro OR Sister Number:
1 ) SC_IS
2 ) Herman (E46 Orient Blue Sedan)
3 )
4 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10 )